Iptv block

I don't use one but they cleared fine for relatives on same server using vpn yes so not server side
Odd mine was off for all without VPN

Although I get that where your coming from with selected channels. When blocks first happened a few weeks ago UK entertainment was blocked but sky sports wasn't, my provider thought maybe they was hitting specific channels so they but bein Sports on another sever as that was blocked but that didn't work. Now all are blocked like they got to all servers

Normally with a block it knocks out the lot until football is finished.
Not at the first provider said it looked like they was sniffing the individual server IPs showing specific channels and blocking them as uk sports was perfect. Maybe they was sniffing then blocking all as it all went the second day.

I don't normally watch football but decided to watch a few games today to see whether they were blocked.
Not sure blocks were used but definitely something going on

I only really watch the Newcastle games, a bit of cricket and snooker on eurosport. And of course PPV boxing. The rest of the time it is normally on movie channels or normal tv

Never bother with sport normally.
Usually documentary channels or factual.
Occasionally an entertainment or music channel but as I said these all worked fine today when prem league blocked on main channel

I just normally watch sky UK entertainment or movies plus plus ppv so when people ask about football channels I have no clue, Google EFL today and find the home team or Google live on sat for EP lol

IPTV been of since friday all channels off with VPN, i am with VM tried hotspot it with VPN still not working done check on the web saying its up and running. had response from my provider once,
He is not saying nothing now all gone quiet from him

If provider has a forum or discord check that , mine didn’t work but provider had changed settings but only let end users know by the discord group ....which I never go on

Back