Iptv block

It is not just IPTV that is blocked, I recorded moto-gp on sunday which is on BT and all is blank.:sob:

My iptv is the same STB_Emu is just blank at the moment, however my second connection which is m3u playlist seems to be working fine

the trouble I always thought with VPN's is that they are always to slow for iptv, maybe ive always had bad ones tho....whats your recomendations for a good 1

the trouble I always thought with VPN's is that they are always to slow for iptv, maybe ive always had bad ones tho....whats your recomendations for a good 1
can be a problem i loose 50 meg however, i have 500 meg so no real issue. you can loose upto 50% of your bandwidth. so if you have slow speeds a VPN can cause issues.

The VPN isn't always the problem. The encryption is processor intensive. Firestick obviously won't do it as fast a Netgear R7000.

To be honest suppliers usually get problems early on in the season. A VPN will normally sort it. IF you have a VPN you may asell use it.

One of my subs is working fine, one is working with vpn turned on. That one's been on and off a bit today while they've worked on it.

I have one provider working perfect and the other requiring a VPN. Obviously the first one is more clued in on how to stop the blocks but second has much better VOD.

And whatever providers are doing to beat bloxks, they are not sharing it.

I have one provider working perfect and the other requiring a VPN. Obviously the first one is more clued in on how to stop the blocks but second has much better VOD.

And whatever providers are doing to beat bloxks, they are not sharing it.
They're not likely to.
They're in competition with them

Back