Iptv boxing

mucky111

Hi guys,

I’m a complete newbie to the iptv system going around tbese days. Can anyone please direct me on to what would be the best box to purchase? I’ve heard about mag boxes and firesticks. Just really need it for the boxing ppv like sly bo or itv. No recording or anything like that.

Thank you in advance for the replies!

Firesticks have their limitations.
Cheap. easy to install.
Downside . Always updating addons due to dev's pulling out..

Sport is difficult to hook up to. now
Using a firestick. find a provider for sport. but again you will pay..

Iptv. boxs are cheap..a good provider is essential for sport 3.00pm Kickoffs a internet speed of 10mb and above is required . Lots of info on here

Firesticks have their limitations.
Cheap. easy to install.
Downside . Always updating addons due to dev's pulling out..

Sport is difficult to hook up to. now
Using a firestick. find a provider for sport. but again you will pay..

Iptv. boxs are cheap..a good provider is essential for sport 3.00pm Kickoffs a internet speed of 10mb and above is required . Lots of info on here
what u have listed there isn't completely true,
yes device does update but that's why you solely use it for iptv and don't install other apps.
Sport is no problem at all.
And its not expensive either to watch sport.

what u have listed there isn't completely true,
yes device does update but that's why you solely use it for iptv and don't install other apps.
Sport is no problem at all.
And its not expensive either to watch sport.
Yes correct i forgot wifi issues with a firestick.. i have 2 sticks one in my new garage it wont connect via wifi.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yes correct i forgot wifi issues with a firestick.. i have 2 sticks one in my new garage it wont connect via wifi.

Well that's down to a weak signal, move your router to somewhere more central in ur home or closer to the garage,
and if u can buy a Ethernet adaptor to fit the firestick
And try not to use 5ghz wifi as signal isn't strong, use only 2.4ghz

Well that's down to a weak signal, move your router to somewhere more central in ur home or closer to the garage,
and if u can buy a Ethernet adaptor to fit the firestick
I only paid £19.99 for a stick 4 years ago on prime day... my router set up runs 9 devices perfect.

Not in my intetest to upset twins and the accountant, who live online.. finding a provider who delivers was a ball ache. I have found one..

Back