Iptv cost

My tip of the day is, ignore everything on this thread, go and ask friends and familly, unless they all live in the dark ages someone you know will be using IPTV, ask them what they get, ask them if you can see what they get, ask them if they would/can recommend their provider.

Friends and family are not likely to steer you into some crap, if they do recommend then weigh up if you can afford/justify the price they pay. see if you can take it out for a month or 3 months so you can have a good feel of it, with a 24/48 hour trial you do not see the whole picture, ie how they deal with any issues etc, and there will be some now and again no matter what anyone says IPTV is not perfect.

My tip of the day is, ignore everything on this thread, go and ask friends and familly

As long as you don't ask them in the pub eh? :tearsofjoy: Seriously though, good advice. All I'd add is that if you have a specific thing you want iptv for (eg ifollow, superbikes) and they don't share your interest, bear in mind they're not gonna have much idea of that side of the service you're talking about.

As long as you don't ask them in the pub eh? :tearsofjoy: Seriously though, good advice. All I'd add is that if you have a specific thing you want iptv for (eg ifollow, superbikes) and they don't share your interest, bear in mind they're not gonna have much idea of that side of the service you're talking about.
that's why I suggested ask them if they can show you what they get, gives you a chance to see if your thing is included, obviously no good if they live the other end of the country

My tip of the day is, ignore everything on this thread, go and ask friends and familly, unless they all live in the dark ages someone you know will be using IPTV, ask them what they get, ask them if you can see what they get, ask them if they would/can recommend their provider.

Friends and family are not likely to steer you into some crap, if they do recommend then weigh up if you can afford/justify the price they pay. see if you can take it out for a month or 3 months so you can have a good feel of it, with a 24/48 hour trial you do not see the whole picture, ie how they deal with any issues etc, and there will be some now and again no matter what anyone says IPTV is not perfect.
The voice of reason Mr G (y)

It doesn't make a blind bit of difference what you pay for iptv. If you get a good sub for 60-70 then you have found a bargain.
If you find one that's just OK for 30-40 then that is also a bargain if you only watch two matches a week.
If you pay £16 and get a few months and the picture is watchable, then that's also a bargain.
I know someone who pays £250 a year and he's happy, he's an idiot but he's happy.
That's true even if you pay £10 a month ( £120 for a year), still a bargain in the big picture of things. You are limiting the amount you can lose aswell.

Back