Iptv down

It will be the device that can't produce the same speed. 21mbps is still plenty for streaming
Yeah but I’m experiencing a lot of buffering this evening with the vpn on! What else could be affecting this? It wasn’t so long ago I was getting near flawless performance and this was without the use of a vpn

So despite having a pretty fast fibre broadband, my box is a bottle neck when it comes to download and upload speed

So despite having a pretty fast fibre broadband, my box is a bottle neck when it comes to download and upload speed
I don't have a formula so I'm not sure what speeds the box can produce other members might be able to help you on that.

Yeah but I’m experiencing a lot of buffering this evening with the vpn on! What else could be affecting this? It wasn’t so long ago I was getting near flawless performance and this was without the use of a vpn
The buffering with vpn on seems to be quite common with lots of providers. If you try some of the more obscure foreign channels showing the match, then they tend to be stable. Seems to be something at ISP or premier league level causing it.

The buffering with vpn on seems to be quite common with lots of providers. If you try some of the more obscure foreign channels showing the match, then they tend to be stable. Seems to be something at ISP or premier league level causing it.
I’m getting buffering on bbc, itv etc. Will reach out to the provider to see what he suggests.

I have a formuler z7+ and I'm using Surfshark vpn today.

My speeds are:

Connected to vpn, closest server (Manchester) wired connection
51mbps

Not connected to vpn, wired connection
42mbps

Work that one out!

I’m getting buffering on bbc, itv etc. Will reach out to the provider to see what he suggests.
If you're using Fast VPN just try different servers. France, Germany, Netherlands etc are popular choices for vpn's

Also, go into settings> android > storage >cached data>clear cache

That clears your iptv app/mytvonline app and vpn app cache in one fell swoop

I’ve found it and cleared cache but still no joy lol. Edit.. think my sub just expired! Anyone got any recommendations for a decent supplier that doesn’t buffer using a vpn

Back