Votes: 7 6.0%
  • androidincluding firestick and pc no to freezing

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters
I was thinking of starting a thread like this
But rate your servers. Number of HD which are HD
And stuff like that then I thought
Most people would buy from the site and it would be a pm fest

Am I pretty much the only one who's given the details that was asked for with this poll. Seems to be turning into a general chat.

The op asked for people to share what box / device was being used and the quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The op asked for people to share what box / device was being used and the quality.

Not too sure how to vote I have seen E2 boxes
with problems.

E2 boxes without problems

and a Mag without problems

All with a common server so work that one out.

And I only get one vote :grin:

People say it's down to the provider rather than the hardware... Also, the image used (on e2 boxes) can sometimes affect it...

Know someone who had a really old (not sure which one) image on a h2s, was really slow, poor glitching etc. Changed it to latest whooshbuild, and made all the difference, working great.

Other thing people have to do when they are using different devices for their subs, is to try the exact same sub and channel on a PC using VLC. If the problem happens on that, then it's likely the sub that's at fault. However, I've had problems on an e2 box, but when playing exact same feed on PC with VLC, no problems at all...

I have 10 meg down and ping of 13ms. All e2 boxs on ipab. Connected via homeplugs.

Zgemma i55- runs great

Zgemma h2s- runs great

Zgemma 2s runs fine apart from vod.

Android m8s plus with perfect player- runs great

Xbox one- runs great defo has a better pic than all the rest.

Wetek play 2 with perfect player- runs great.

Can't run two boxs at a time playing Fhd as it stutters with limited internet speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtremetv plugin on my H2S is awful. However, a script with another supplier runs great.

M3U file on a V8S runs well for basic IPTV.

Smart TV app on firestick is ok

GSE app on my iPhone/iPad is very good.

Samsung Smart TV (2013) using siptv app. Some freezing and approx 10% of channels showing ERROR and will not load. Same channels work 100% on other devices therefore not supplier. Contacted siptv.eu they confirm an 'issue' and offer refund.

A lot depends on the end user too, change DNS settings and configure hardware accordingly, turn off connections to other devices etc, all can improve viewing pleasure

H2s box freezes now and again, no real difference to c/s imo.
Got iptv on kodi through a pi3 and that's been brilliant.
Got a android box and the streams play great through perfect player but picture quality is poor but that's the box not subscription.

I have it on 2 H2s and an LG smart TV....I can honestly say that I've had no real issues with either apart from the general now and again....I don't have them running 24/7 though as I have cable for that on my main TV

ok i am trying to find out how members are getting on with their iptv service.

enigma2 receivers like zgemma,vu,mutant,tm,etc
openbox and non e2
mag designed for iptv
smart tv
android
pc laptop
firestick
other

just to add it could be a bad supplier that is causing your issues?
Hi, on a virgin Ethernet 220mb Samsung TV freezing on 3 different suppliers could it be the TV?

Hi, on a virgin Ethernet 220mb Samsung TV freezing on 3 different suppliers could it be the TV?

What are you using? Smart IPTV app?
Have you disabled ISP blockers....parental controls etc?

You would probably be better off starting a new thread of your own also, you will get more responses this way instead of tagging onto another thread.

Hi,
I have the same issue on a Samsung Tv (Manufactured 2013). Tried every remedy known to man as I knew it was the TV or the app as the same sub worked 100% ok on my pc (via vlc) and an android box. However the one thing I had not done at the outset is download the test channels from the siptv site. I tried these channels and found that out of about 12, 3 or so didnt work. I emailed siptv and although I did not get a full reply it was suggested my tv did not support some of the codecs. In any case there was an issue between my tv and the app and they offered me a refund as there is no remedy. Now shopping for a mag box!

Reactions: mob
Back