Iptv help

sbc1

Need some help, I'm pretty new to iptv and I've just got a test line, I'm using leslies build on my xtrend 8500, it's got iptv player installed but where do I put the line and sort the channels out so it's all looks good. Thanks

IPTV Player is only for streaming links for movies & tv series. name is a little mis-leading I know.

When you say you have a line, ask your supplier on how to integrate your iptv sub with an enigma2 box(xtrend et8500)

I get given a m3u file which I can then put in my bouquets

I used this tutorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3w8m5TKvgM

Just says download the file, then transfer the file to etc then enigma 2, then go onto your box and restart gui, you will then see your iptv at the bottom of your bouquets. That's all he put but I can't connect through filezilla won't let me

by sounds of it he is sending you a c line in a cccam.cfg file to put in the etc folder?

I don't think IPTV works like that as that just sounds like a line to view sat channels which can be found in bouquets once the ABM has generated it.
Not a line for IPTV

However I could be wrong.

Anyone else share some light on this?

I've already got a nline off him so it's definitely not a line because I just copied and pasted it as he sent it in an email with this I've got to download it

Even so, adding a line to the box wont generate an IPTV bouquet.
N lines can be used in CCcam but they are better used in mgcamd.

You need putty (telnet) to connect to box and send the iptv file to wherever provider told you.

Edited noticed extrend

Last edited:
Back