IPTV & I-follow

Just seen somebody advertising an IPTV sub with access to any I-follow channel. I was led to believe that this isn't possible yet?
Is the seller having me on here? or is it now possible to access i-follow with IPTV subs?

Just seen somebody advertising an IPTV sub with access to any I-follow channel. I was led to believe that this isn't possible yet?
Is the seller having me on here? or is it now possible to access i-follow with IPTV subs?
Who was advertising this sub, as I’m after ifollow

When you say ifollow is provided what does that mean?

All the championship games or the ability to stream a particular club game?

For clarity there are iptv providers that would allow you to watch an Oldham or tranmere game live on ifollow?

Yes there would be providers out there that could do that. But main problem u will come across is the demand. Each one costs to get and do. So has to be a decent demand for it first.

Gotcha so championship games almost always and the odd lower league team may have a stream up if a few people have requested it.

Presumably as there has to be a paid sub for the source. The streams haven't been decrypted

Gotcha so championship games almost always and the odd lower league team may have a stream up if a few people have requested it.

Presumably as there has to be a paid sub for the source. The streams haven't been decrypted

Pretty much. Some ifollow are done privately by the provider them selves and others are bought from channel suppliers. Most clubs have ifollow. Is about 15-20 people can get together and buy a subscription most providers will get them there streams.

We get sunderland due to the demand we have for them.

Back