IPTV on Wooshbuild

hi guys. I was about to start a new thread but found this. Im using a h2s and upto recent had nline, but when all channels went my supplier put me onto his iptv guy. He also sent me xtream codes to put onto my box, sent him my mac address and voila have some channels back...BUT it has some basic epg stuff,and its not in any decent order, and I cant record/pause/rewind etc. The missus is giving me the biggest headache over it lol specially as she cant record her crappy reality stuff she watches! so the 2 things id like to ask are;

1)Is there anyway I can get the epg into the main wooshbuild epg
2)Is it at all possible to record/pause/etc the iptv programs

Thanks in advance

hi guys. I was about to start a new thread but found this. Im using a h2s and upto recent had nline, but when all channels went my supplier put me onto his iptv guy. He also sent me xtream codes to put onto my box, sent him my mac address and voila have some channels back...BUT it has some basic epg stuff,and its not in any decent order, and I cant record/pause/rewind etc. The missus is giving me the biggest headache over it lol specially as she cant record her crappy reality stuff she watches! so the 2 things id like to ask are;

1)Is there anyway I can get the epg into the main wooshbuild epg
2)Is it at all possible to record/pause/etc the iptv programs

Thanks in advance
Hi mate EPG wise it's usually the supplier that sorts that out for you....some have a EPG but some don't.As for the order again its down to some suppliers i know mine is working on splitting it up in to sections instead of one big bouquet with the channels in.now iv'e heard you can actually split the list up yourself....iv'e seen it on this site somewhere,and make your own bouquets with a plugin.Iv'e never used it myself so cant advice.As for the recording side of it (and pause FF RR) its hit and miss....mostly miss.i'm not to sure why but it wont series link .some channels will pause but others wont on mine......i don't thin k it will keep the mrs happy in that way.

a
Hi mate EPG wise it's usually the supplier that sorts that out for you....some have a EPG but some don't.As for the order again its down to some suppliers i know mine is working on splitting it up in to sections instead of one big bouquet with the channels in.now iv'e heard you can actually split the list up yourself....iv'e seen it on this site somewhere,and make your own bouquets with a plugin.Iv'e never used it myself so cant advice.As for the recording side of it (and pause FF RR) its hit and miss....mostly miss.i'm not to sure why but it wont series link .some channels will pause but others wont on mine......i don't thin k it will keep the mrs happy in that way.

ahhh ok i see. mine is in a couple of basic sections but doesnt record/pause at all. does anyone know what the chances are of old services resuming? or are those days done and only iptv is way forward?

a

ahhh ok i see. mine is in a couple of basic sections but doesnt record/pause at all. does anyone know what the chances are of old services resuming? or are those days done and only iptv is way forward?
At the moment i would say those days are gone......but i'm sure the music channels and some others are still working.i know theres a lot of reality TV on there

Ask your supplier for an enigma2 oe 2.0 auto script then follow these instructions
IPTV FOR ZGEMMA.

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

Go to the putty download link above.

Install and open the program.

On your remote press menu - information - network and type the ip address into the ip address box on putty. Change port to 23 and select telnet then click open.

Another screen will pop up, please type root and press enter

Now copy and paste the iptv link (in the next message) including wget -O into putty and press enter. It should run its course for a few seconds until it comes to a stop.

On box press TV button and IPTV folder will appear at the top.

On your box press menu, settings, auto bouquets, auto scan. Let it run.

On remote press fav. This will bring up your bouquets. Press menu then select ' enable move mode ' select IPTV and move it down below kids or just before the pointless channels. Doing this will keep channel numbers the same ie bbc1 101.
If on ipab and IPTV bouquet doesn't appear at top or bottom of list

Now exit out press red button press 7 press 7 again
That's advanced bouquets
Now go to show and hide
Check the box for iptv
Green to save
Then populate data base
Once you've done that make sure it is still in your favourite catagories
Then type reboot in putty and hit enter
Then once rebooted check again it's still there

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Esettings is a program mate. Google it, there are some good you tube clips that show how to use it

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
Esettings is a program mate. Google it, there are some good you tube clips that show how to use it

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Hi pippin I have seen you are helping people. I am newbie. I have got zgemma H2s with latest wooshbuild running on it. I have also got working m3u list that I use on my phone. Can you please help me that how I can use m3u list on my zgemma H2s. I have Googled lot but I can't find working solutions. I thought you can help me. If there is video guide that will be much appreciated as I am a newbie in this field. Thanks in advance Manjeet

Thanks for your reply pippin. I think my m3u list will be compromised and won't be able use it on my phone again. Thanks again

Back