Problem with epg on iptv on vuplusduo2

sammer

I have already insert iptv with putty is there any change to add epg into my vuplus without deleted my playlist in putty

What did the putty script do? Does it show your providers epg in epg importer, sources? If it does tick your providers epg then import epg.

If it just loads bouquets in the script you will see a URL:port username and password

Goto menu, plugins then green to install plugins and install bouquet maker Xtream

Once installed goto bouquet maker Xtream, playlist and choose add playlist and add your details from the script. Continue and create bouquets.

Once completed exit to main viewing then TV bottom to see if new bouquets are created. If new bouquets are visible goto epg importer in plugins then sources and tick your providers source. Green to save then import epg.

What did the putty script do? Does it show your providers epg in epg importer, sources? If it does tick your providers epg then import epg.

If it just loads bouquets in the script you will see a URL:port username and password

Goto menu, plugins then green to install plugins and install bouquet maker Xtream

Once installed goto bouquet maker Xtream, playlist and choose add playlist and add your details from the script. Continue and create bouquets.

Once completed exit to main viewing then TV bottom to see if new bouquets are created. If new bouquets are visible goto epg importer in plugins then sources and tick your providers source. Green to save then import epg.
Thank you very much for your reply
In download plugins i only see autobouquets not
bouquet maker Xtream

Did the script you ran with putty install the IPTV bouquests on your duo2.

If it did your IPTV epg provider will have been installed in EPG Importer

You need to tick this and import the EPG

Did the script you ran with putty install the IPTV bouquests on your duo2. No

What image and image version are you using?
Open atv 7.0

Did the script you ran with putty install the IPTV bouquests on your duo2. No

What image and image version are you using?
Open atv 7.0
Not sure xtream bouquet Maker would run on that image, as advised, install 7.3 as 7 and 7.1 are EOL now

i decided to innstall 7.3 what oscam version shoukd i innstall?
You should be able to backup your existing files etc before upgrading to 7.3 and carry on where you left off.
If not then you'll have to install the oscam version you are using now, you must have installed it once before

where should i located this? enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.725-emu-r798-arm+mips_all.ipk
just in the temp folder? /var/volatile/tmp

When you put something in the tmp folder, you can then install it onto the device by using the remote.
Blue Button, plugins>ipk installer

Browse to your ipk and install

thanks do you remember where i can enable the cam in the Vuplus.
Because i have already copy the text to the server and i cannot open digital alb i think i need to enable the cam in my box
i have already install this but i cannot find any sofcam on my vuplus

Last edited:
thanks do you remember where i can enable the cam in the Vuplus.
Because i have already copy the text to the server and i cannot open digital alb i think i need to enable the cam in my box
i have already install this but i cannot find any sofcam on my vuplus
Blue button again you should see the softcam manager.

If not you need to install the secret softcam feed.

To do that use this telnet code and reboot

wget -O - -q http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed | bash

Back