Problem with epg on iptv on vuplusduo2

Thanks found softcams now after this reset.
what is is the best way to install iptv on vuplus with atv image.
What do you techkings users recommend?
Just use putty?
Jedi maker extreme or the newer one Bouquet Maker Extreme.

Thanks everythings works on eutelsat 16 e
But skyde on 19e is not working only the group Sky De icam streamrelay works.
streamrelay is not via dish correct? i see no signal.

Thanks everythings works on eutelsat 16 e
But skyde on 19e is not working only the group Sky De icam streamrelay works.
streamrelay is not via dish correct? i see no signal.
Stream really is by your dish basically the sat signal is streamed internally and displayed after oscam works it majic if the stream realy list is working as you say thats it.

good to know. but i was wondering should i keep same config dvabi or should i overwrite them with my old setup?
i mean should i keep the same files only change the .server?

Last edited:
epgimport /1.0+3beb34-r0) ?
just install epgimport from plugins downloads extensions there only is on version and yes that is version. But personally you could install BouquetsMakerXtream at least that will continue to get updated and a lot more options in it.

I'm not good enough with epg importer are there any good tutorial that you recommend?
Did you tell jedimaker to use your provider epg?
If you did, then when you open epgimporter/ sources, your providers iptv box is there, put a tick in it

no i haven't can i just do it in settings in jedimaker or do i need to update the playlist again?

i was wondering should i keep same config dvabi or should i overwrite them with my old setup?

i was wondering should i keep same config dvabi or should i overwrite them with my old setup?
If you installed this as directed

OScam - Oscam_11718-emu-icam[ IT, UK, DE ] _all

The configs work fine for DE and UK

Just add your DE UK capable lines to the oscam.server file and reboot.

One thing to note many make this mistake. TUNE to a none stream relay channel to get the tuner active on that sat position before using a Stream Relay bouquet channel. Choosing a stream relay channel on 19 when your dish is on 28 will not move the dish.

Everything works now but everyday i need always to go to epg importer and souces and check jedi maker xtream and import current source.
Is there any possibility to fix that in epg settings?

Everything works now but everyday i need always to go to epg importer and souces and check jedi maker xtream and import current source.
Is there any possibility to fix that in epg settings?
When you have ticked it you are then pressing green button to save it yeah ?

Under the main setting Enable Automatic EPG Import. Its the top option.

Select a time for the import and then grren to save

Back