IPTV on zgemma after the xtreame code shutdown

plenty options.........via bouquets (jedi/suls), custom plugin, xe editor, xcplugin, stalker...........

I put the one I was having trouble with on Jedi at the time of crash on firestick!! The other one wasn't really affected too much apart from downtime!! I liked the smarters app so left it there, it would probably work now on E2!!

This whole episode should convince Enigma owners to move to android boxes or mags. When it came to solutions enigma was bottom of the list, more complex to fix for your average joe. I wouldn't go near one now.

This whole episode should convince Enigma owners to move to android boxes or mags. When it came to solutions enigma was bottom of the list, more complex to fix for your average joe. I wouldn't go near one now.

not always the case in my opinion. normally depends on how iptv was installed on the box

I agree with some of the post!! Jedi bouquets disappeared on mine first in the bedroom enigma2 set up, but the main one in front room on all4one was ok, I temporary moved the sub to firestick with help from my supplier for it to keep going, I moved it back to Jedi when the EPG was sorted out!! The EPG was not working on Android or firestick at the time of crash!!

A big thumbs up for Xtream Editor for me. If you want to try it, let me know. No need to bin the box either, albeit the older 2S boxes are a bit torturous. I use H2S flat out and have done for a few years. Runs VOD through Xtream Editor too, plus you can still have freeview through sat.

Never had a problem with jedi when xc went down as there was always a couple of ways to have it running and also depended on new panel providers ect so always use zgemma android was easier to get back on but people who was using zgemma previously had no choice to go to android as certain panels don't support zgemma then there was always the old version of xc-litev1

most providers have overcome the issues caused by the shutdown, different providers use different methods so how you put it on your box will depend greatly on the provider.

based on what evidence? maybe your provider struggled with getting it back on enigma2 but that doesn't meaan all providers did.

Back