IPTV Raw Streams Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's same when amazon show football it looks shocking on there platform put same stream on iptv and a lot better but that's another thread for another day๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Bazz at the end of the day they are as us older ones know. These streams are totally uncompressed direct streams.

You can tell the difference specially fast moving sports like cricket and football.

Obviously stuff that was not filmed in HD originally you will not notice a difference

Why is everyone still bickering about this ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ aslong as your not paying sly prices who gives a shit lol, everyone is a winner, and as for sly sports, f$ck them off right now and watch it on optus or spark, it's much better imo

Ye sky like BBC are cants

Awful commentary and pundits barring keano.

I still struggle with English got no chance with another lingo

I love all the raw requests tho ๐Ÿคฃ someone just asked for a full raw premuim iptv ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

There are 4k live streams around in various forms but the providers who have them tend to turn off the 4k a lot of the time as people do not have the hardware or download speeds to view them. This thread reminds me off all the hype a few months back when the new cracked HD sat lines were popping up and looked what happened there. These streams will become widely available and all this cloak and dagger nonsense will cease.

Yes that one does but you need to turn it on in settings:
Plugins, MyMetrixLite, Other settings, show extended screen resolution
I think that is only good for openatv but not 100%. Better off using a different device to stream raw feeds as not many of the E2 boxes will cope with them.

I think that is only good for openatv but not 100%. Better off using a different device to stream raw feeds as not many of the E2 boxes will cope with them.
Also menu/information/ service on the channel you are interested in will provide the details being looked for without specific skin.

They will cope fine. It's the same stream format as live tv.
The skin looked like 'metrix' in the screenshot that's why I was pointing out its settings. It's what I use myself.

They will cope fine. It's the same stream format as live tv.
The skin looked like 'metrix' in the screenshot that's why I was pointing out its settings. It's what I use myself.
I run it on an older E2 box and a new gigablue and no comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back