IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

looking for uk sub for Smart iptv app on kindle fire stick. Looking for all uk channels sports, movies etc.

Also, if anyone can assist with me on how to upload a channel list to the app (as i have heard that its possible) that would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for uk sub to use in france/spain with mag254/android.

High + low bandwidth options would be nice.

Hi,

I'm looking for a sub for Slyk server. Uk
Zgemma h5.2s
Sorry for the change.

Last edited:
IPTV for ?

Prefer UK Servers (But not essential)
IPTV wanted for Openbox and or the following Now TV Box running Plex prefered
wanted all Channels etc.

Open to best solution for IPTV for various rooms of my home, ideally where I can use a remote to control channels and content.

Thank you

Hi

Looking for UK, some USA. Movies, sports, entertainment etc. M3u for enigma 2 device. Iptv or dreamplex. Vod would also be good.

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi,

looking for uk sub for Smart iptv app on samsung tv. Looking for all uk channels sports, movies catch up tv the works

Hi

Looking for UK, some USA. Movies, sports, entertainment etc. M3u for enigma 2 device. Iptv or dreamplex. Vod would also be good.

Thanks.

Hi looking for an iptv sub for UK channels, sport , movies, kids , ppr, etc. Also on demand. Test and prices preferable. Is for a Mag 254.

Hi, looking for an iptv test line for uk sports. I have a zgemma h2s with both satellite and VM connection with existing line. I am interested to see hd quality on a test please.

Looking for MAG254/256 source with UK channels, sports in true HD (not an HD source streamed at SD quality) ideally inc EPL (so some of those may be on foreign channels), movies ideally HD. Catchup would be beneficial. Decent Videoclub also handy if possible.
I already have a portal with good selection of channels/catchup/and the biggest VOD i've ever seen. But they dont provide HD on the live tv (HD source but streamed at SD) and this is getting more important as 50 inch tv's are becoming more common and show up the poorer SD IPTV quality.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back