IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I'm looking for more info on IPTV. I have been told to buy a mag box and that they work well for 3pm kick offs.
My inbox was full from previous request so messages didn't come through. thanks

Looking for

1. Premium USA HD
2. Premium UK HD
3. All 3pm kickoffs
4. All PPV

For Kodi on PC

Thanks

Hi looking for Sports (HD) and UK channels for enigma 2 . would also be open to Vod etc. test would be great. thanks

Test

Looking for an IPTV test in .m3u format and enigma 2 format via putty.

Need Indian and US channels in particular please,

Thanks
Looking for Iptv sub with 3 pms and vod with latest movies and tv shows also sky bt and us Canada channels and catch up if anyone can help tanks

---------- Post Merged at 12:29 PM ----------

HI looking for Iptv test with catch up vod with latest movies an tv shows and Sky bt ppv and us tanks

Iv'e been asked a question ? Similar to the enigma2 or f5 box you can install addnl line incase 1 line fails?
can you run additional iptv suppliers (m3u)off 1 smart iptv app on the my list menu? Or do you have to have addnl smart app
If so how can this be done? To enable the other url
thankyou
idledawn

HI
I'm Looking for an IPTV sub for 3pm kick off football and HD movies for firestick/samsung. I would like Astro Sports channels. Has to be HD

Thanks

Hi. Im looking for all uk channels,football channels,VOD and german tv, in HD for mag box 256

Last edited:
Looking for a new IPTV sub as my last one has just gotten rubbish.

Needs to have USA TV Channels included in the cost and will work on VLC Player and Enigma2 boxes

Please PM with price and details of sub lengths etc

Looking for iptv url/direct link to run on ott player on bravia smart TV , thanks

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Hi All, I need Sub for all channels servers, Arabic and African (Somali) Channels is must? I have no Box yet, but I am thinking of Mag or similar box.

Thanks in advance

Hi looking for IPTV service with all the UK channels, Sports UK and 3PM, Adult, PPV, Foreign the lot. This also has to be able to be available for three boxs in my house please,

Test preferred with cost please

Hi folks purchased an android box looking for iptv sub UK ROI channels sports discovery xxx etc ,first time to use android box what i need to download in order to use IPTV would like a test please tanx

Looking for full sly uk package (although not bothered about sports) - EPG and HD is a must, I'd like to be able to watch one and record one at the same time - using Kodi with DVBLink TV Server. Price and test first please, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back