IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening,

looking for a HD IPTV provider, full package Uk and if possible USA channels too. I would be looking to use on android tv, a test and cost for year would be appreciated.

Hi Guys

Im looking for an iPTV provider, im wanting nbc sports, movies ect Will be running on a vu box

Thanks

Thanks for interest from previous providers.
Still after IPTV for MAG24/256 boxes, UK channels and sports in HD, catchup/epg is important, video club, uk radio ideally.
Thanks.

Hi,
Im after a full uk channels sub as well as all the sports channels from around the word really. Don't want to miss any footy!

Thanks guys

Hi Good evening
Looking for IPTV provider covering UK & South Indian channels.. i would be using it on kodi box and appreciate if i can use test line and if you can provide package costs for 3m, 6m and 1 year.. also channel listing page will greatly help. Please PM or message me as seriously on the lookout ASAP

Got a mate looking for IPTV on plex using a nowtv box.

He's looking for live sport and a pretty decent film on demand section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, Im looking to buy a Mag Box and would like the 3pm kick offs for football. How much are the subscriptions?
Is the quality better than Kodi on Matricom box? and the Openbox? I am struggling to understand how they work, but have been told they are great!
In the North West England
Thanks

Test line for IPTV please, for the items listed below, only from TK - VIP members, I want quality not quantity.

1. Premium USA HD
2. Premium UK HD
3. All 3pm kickoffs
4. All English speaking sport channels
5. VOD
6. Adult
7. All PPV

- Must be for Enigma 2 Vu Duo 2
- Must be able to make a bouquet, I I dont want to use TSMedia or Kodi, I want to go straight to it through bouquet
- Must have EPG

Thanks

Hi, looking for a test for football 3pm kick offs and movies on a MXQ pro android box with instrutions how to load line as its my first time lol. Thanks in advance

Looking for an IPTV test in .m3u format and enigma 2 format via putty.

Need Indian and US channels in particular please,

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back