IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Looking for an IPTV solution for my Enigma2 VU box running VIX. After all UK channels including PPV. Also after something that has an EPG and the ability to record if possible.

Thanks

Looking for IPTV for zgemma star 2s, I'm currently using a vix image but willing to update image to IPAB as plugins not working on vix. Main things I'm looking for is the missing channels that have recently disappeared off sly lines.

Looking for IPTV for zgemma star 2s, I'm currently using a vix image but willing to update image to IPAB as plugins not working on vix. Main things I'm looking for is the missing channels that have recently disappeared off sly lines.
Looking same

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Looking for a few IPTV subs for Zgemma H2s running vix, Kodi, smart iptv and iPhone/ipad. (Unsure of how many devices I'm allowed to connect with)

I need all UK Sly channels plus 3pm kick offs. Any extra package info welcome.

Looking for an IPTV for my Enigma2 VU box running VIX or Android TV box(app if poss) After all UK, US Entertainment and sport channels including PPV. Also after something that has an EPG and the ability to record if possible.
Thanks

Looking for good iptv server.... currently have zgemma h2s..... so I am sure whoever reads this knows the reason why I need iptv!!

As well as the h2s I also have an lg smart tv. I have a usb hd connected to the zgemma so would be good if I could record iptv???

Free trials would be great. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back