IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a full iptv sub we all channels for a zegemm star 2s that updates it's self to updated channels if it gose down also so I can try add these channels to an epg and record please thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looking for full iptv for mag box, require all channels including 3 o'clock kick offs, would like a test line first please. Thanks in advance

Looking for a few IPTV subs for Zgemma H2s running vix, Kodi, smart iptv and iPhone/ipad. (Unsure of how many devices I'm allowed to connect with)

I need all UK Sly channels plus 3pm kick offs. Any extra package info welcome.

Reliable sources only, VIP members please advise.
Yesterday at 11:00 PM

Looking for iptv server with all channels and sports . ( must work after the sly goes down )

Plus vod
Epg and good lay out
Looking to.bring 10npeople from sly to iptv

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi, im looking for IPTV for my zgemma h2s. I would like all uk premium channels and sport. It needs a working epg and full instructions on how to set up. Thank you

Looking for a full iptv sub with all channels for a os mega (similar to zgemma) that updates it's self to updated channels if it gose down also so I can try add these channels to an epg and record please thanks. And has all the channels that are going missing off sat. Thx

Looking for an IPTV sub that has all channels (including ssp box office) for a zgemma h2s box so I can test as I'm new to IPTV. Thanks

Looking for IPTV sub for my Zgemma H2S that includes the following:

UK Sports
US Sports
3pm EPL Football kick offs
PPV Channels (including Joshua boxing and future PPV events)

Forgot I had pms off

Iptv for a zgemma
Some sort of guide
Recording and EPG support would be great too thanks
HD no worried to much about just a good stream
Trial need to thanks

Looking for solid iptv with all bells and whistles. 3pm and hd sports. Also Irish channels (rte1 etc) looking for bulk prices.

Hi

I'm looking for an IPTV sub for my zgemma h2s with all channels including 3pm kickoffs, box office etc. I would like it so I can easily set it up and run it using the current interface so that I can integrate it into a bouquet, get an epg and record. Please dm me with details. A free trial would be great. Many thanks!

Hi looking for trial/test IPTV for enugma2 running VIX.

Looking for full Sky Ireland with HD sports including box office.

Setup guide and full EPG required.
Must auto update aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back