IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for iptv test and then until June, would like it for the football and boxing! HD channels would be great. Thanks

Looking for solid IPTV. with a decent bouquets setup (not one long channel list). must have all sports including box office (hibs tv also a bonus for me). a test would be appreciated. thanks

Good morning all
I am looking for a tried and testes full HD UK sub for enigma 2 which has bouquets and will also work with an epg. Must also include all Premiership football and PPV events.
Would also like a full test before committing to a subscription

Thanks in advance

Same as everybody above really, looking for an iptv solution that will integrate with the current epg on a zgemma or maybe a roku 2/3.
Have two roku's and two zgemmas but would only be used on two concurrently max. If a solution is available on roku then the zgemmas would go.

A test would be appreciated.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi all, im looking for a working iptv ire/uk set up. Would like to use on andriod box/ kodi with user frendly tv guide (sports, movies etc..).

Require test first

Cheers

Hi all, looking for a trial to work on LG Smart IPTV, would like to include UK channels, 3pm kick offs and PPV please. Also have a Android box, but would prefer to access on the TV
Thanks

Iptv sub UK channels sly uk test required forZgemma h2s two boxes same IP as last time I had one it was jumpy could have been my internet then one month iptv as I am changing internet suppliers before I commit to full year Preferable with epg I know how to use puTTy if that helps if not instructions required

Looking for an IPTV sub for Enigma2 (Zgemma H2S)
Ideally all UK channels and US sports and entertainment. An EPG would be great too.
A test would be great. Pm and pricing please.

Looking for reliable IPTV sub for zgemma H2s that has all all sly uk or Ireland channels(mostly sports) in bouquets and EPG if possible. Also would need instructions on how to install

Looking for reliable IPTV sub with all UK / Ireland channels incl Sports HD in bouquets and EPG if possible. Test would be great and would need instructions on how to install. I have LGTV and Zgemma H2.S

Hi looking for an iptv test line for a zgemma with all sky channels that will work with abm

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same as most people really - looking for an IPTV sub that offers full sly, sport, movies, ppv & 3pms. Maybe a trial or a 1-month sub to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back