IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for UK and Ireland Channels and 3pm kick offs package. Service based out of UK or Ireland reliable connectivity for Mag or Zgemma H device. Test line would be appreciated.

Looking iptv for zgemma h2s running sucimees build Need to keep epg and same layout . Irish and UK entertainment and movies and sports . No interest in other countries maybe USA but not pushed . No resellers , own servers please no time wasters. Thanks for your help

Hi,

With the premium channels gradually being blocked on the ZGemma H2S box, I am looking for a subscription that gives me a channel list and TV guide as close to Sky’s as possible. The most important thing I’m after is being able to watch football on Sky Sports / BT, and boxing on Sky Box Office and Box Nation, with minimum buffering and lagging.

Preferably looking for test line and then an option to pay monthly / quarterly if possible.

Many thanks in advance.

Require an IPTV sub for UK bouquet (Sports, Movies, Music, PPV)

Device is a zgemma h2s.

Would like to ability to record and have channels showing up in EPG with program information.

looking for iptv subscription that will work on zgemma h.2s AND openbox v8s. currently have 1 working on on zgemma but cant get it working on openbox and getting no reply off supplier

Hi there. I have a ZGemma H2S. I'm looking for trial sub for IPTV please. I'm using the xtream app at the moment. I'd like all channels, but particularly movies, kids and sports if possible! Thanks

Looking for IPTV sub Inc trial for UK TV, movies, sport, vod, using a fire stick atm. Ideally have some sort of multi device option

Thanks

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Looking for a reliable IPTV, which includes UK channels including sly sports 5 n slysport's box office, also Indian channels will be good too , m3u list with trial thanks

Looking for a Test for a Mag 256

I require the Usual 3pm kick offs, PPV, All sky channels especially Racing UK HD & Attheraces ( I have tested these and on some lines these seem grainy )

I require Catergories ( Grouped Channels )

VOD - Game of Thrones etc..

I would prefer an independent line not a reseller.

If you message me i will no reply until after 6pm tonight due to work.

Thanks

Jay

Looking for sub for Zgemma H2S for UK TV/Sports/Movies HD if possible.

Would also like a any setup guides as like many others, i am moving from the satellite route.

Looking for IPTV for use with zgemma h2s - can you get full epg and record facilities and no buffering?

Have high speed broadband.

Currently using a 1 month sub with xtreme tv but would like to record etc

Test line and prices required.

Hi

Looking for an IPTV sub for sports and entertainment.

I would like a GOOD epg so that I can set recordings.

I have a Zgemma H2S running on whoosh V6.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back