IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Looking for a reliable supplier of IPTV that provides 7 day epg and can provide similar package to sly uk HD if possible to be used on zgemma h2s. Will require a test line please, thanks in advance

Also Looking for a reliable supplier of IPTV that provides 7 day epg and can provide similar package to sly uk HD a must with movies sports and also sports ppv required if possible to be used on zgemma h2s. Or thinking about a mag 256 Will require a test line cheers

Also Looking for a reliable supplier of IPTV that provides 7 day epg and can provide similar package to sly uk HD a must with movies sports and also sports ppv required if possible to be used on zgemma h2s. a 48 hour trial would be nice, inbox me the m3u and best yearly price. if the above is too much i.e no EPG then just inbox me what you got cheers.

IPTV reliable high quality server that i can connect to via Edision OS Mega Enigma2 box via autobouquets - test please? inbox me

Ideally with Sly type epg

Tried a couple off Twitter, but most reliable so far has been from my sat channel supplier so far.
Wanna check a few before committing to hear

Cheers in advance
T

I need an IPTV subscription please for smart IPTV on a Samsung TV needs to be monthly subscription payable by PayPal goods and services please

Hi

Looking for a reliable supplier of IPTV that provides 7 day epg and can provide similar to sly uk. For use on zgemma h2s.
Would ideally like a 24hr test line please, thanks in advance

Also Looking for a reliable supplier of IPTV that provides 7 day epg and can provide similar package to sly uk HD a must with movies sports and also sports ppv required if possible to be used on zgemma h2s. a 48 hour trial would be nice, inbox me the m3u and best yearly price. if the above is too much i.e no EPG then just inbox me what you got cheers.

Looking for a reliable quality IPTV package for zgemma h2s.
48hour test. Full package, 3pms, VOD and PPV with an EPG bouquets script.
Irish and UK entertainment. No interest in other countries unless USA.
No resellers , own servers please, Good Quality Reliable Streams.

Also after a good reliable iptv subscription with a EPG for use on a zgemma h2s must have full slyuk and 3pms 24hr test line and setup instructions please

Thanks

Looking for a good reliable iptv subscription with a EPG for use on a zgemma h2 must have full slyuk and Saturday 3pm matches 24hr test line and setup instructions please

Thanks

Another one here looking for an IPTV provider for full UK package. Must be own server and not reseller.

I have android m8 tv box or zgemma h2s to use. Assistance to get up and running would be required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back