IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iptv sub enigma 2 mainly, but android devices smart TVs would also be good,

Needs autoscript to intergrate channels into bouqeuts and also epg via epg importer,

Reseller account wanted have cs customers looking to move across

Needs autoscript to intergrate channels into bouqeuts and also epg via epg importer,

Multiroom and recording also would be great

Hello

Looking for IPTV sub for Android Box M8X. Looking for all the normal Sly programmes including Sport Movies etc. Not so familiar with android box would like to know what comes by way of EPG from the seller. A trial for 24 hours would be appreciated.

Looking for IPTV for use with zgemma h2s - can you get full epg and record facilities with little buffering?

Have high speed broadband.

Currently using a 1 month sub with xtreme tv but would like to record etc

Test line and prices required.

I have a zgemma h2s on Wooshbuild v6. Would like a IPTV sub/test at a reasonable price. Broadband Fluctuates up and down so if it has sd and hd channels happy days. Just for sport and usual sky channels. WWE and such for my kids. Many Thanks In advance .

Hi, looking for IPTV free trial using smart TV. Want all sly and UK channels please. Also one that works on KODI. Want to test which works best for me.
Thanks a lot

Looking for iptv sub for full sky uk package, worldwide sports (+3pm ko) and rangers tv. would prefer a trial to check whats included. must be able to run epg listings. running zgemmah2s

cheers

Now i know what I'm looking for in a subscription can anyone help me with a full UK sly package, Worldwide sports inclusing 3pm kick off, using xstream on a zgemma h2s.

Looking for a 12/24 hour trial.

Thanks

Looking for the whole shebang.

Got a 2 months sport IPTV package last month and it's a went dark and no reply from the supplier so a reliable source is paramount.

Test for IPTV

Sports/Movies
3pm Kick Offs
All Indian Channels

Based in UK on Kodi

I'm not looking for CLines, only IPTV

Last edited:
Hi,looking for reliable ,all channel sly uk sub with epg.I am,Using vu+duo2 and Zgemma star 2 s boxes if anyone can pm me.Thank's

Looking for line to replace my current sky due to channel loss so similar package. Zgemma 2s and raspberry pi3 running openelec kodi krypton are my formats. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back