IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for a stable IPTV subscription with Full EPG , UK and US package with Sports, Movies, PPV etc & Full Working EPG.
A 24 Hour Test Line would be great.
Currently using an Openbox V8S.

Hi have been researching boxes for a week or two now for IPTV and think I've settled on the Zgemma Star H.2S - planning to install Wooshbuild. Can anyone recommend IPTV supplier(s) with plenty of sports channels (Uk, Spanish, German etc - preferably the HD versions - and of course 3pm KOs) with fully working EPG and ability to record (including scheduling in advance from EPG). Many thanks.

Hi have been researching boxes for a week or two now for IPTV and think I've settled on the Zgemma Star H.2S - planning to install Wooshbuild. Can anyone recommend IPTV supplier(s) with plenty of sports channels (Uk, Spanish, German etc - preferably the HD versions - and of course 3pm KOs) with fully working EPG and ability to record (including scheduling in advance from EPG). Many thanks.
This is what I am after as well. I have a Zgemma Star H.2S.

Hi, I am looking for a multi room iptv sub with Irish & UK package (sports / movies / kids / PPV ).
EPG & record

I'm hoping to find a reliabke and stable IPTV sub with Full EPG , UK package with Sports, Movies, PPV etc & Full Working EPG.

I'm looking for sub for android and may be a mag box or the like with Full EPG, UK Sports, Movies, PPV. Would want a trial first please.

Looking for IPTV uk sky hd trial with epg and record want sports/movies/kids/documentaries on WebTv via Openbox V8

Hi, I'm looking for a stable IPTV subscription with Full EPG , UK and US package with Sports, Movies, PPV etc & Full Working EPG.
Currently using an Openbox V8S.
Ive got a openbox m8 i wouldnt bother channels name dont show and buffers quite bad

Hi

Looking at getting a ZGemma hs2.

Want supplier for IPTV.
All sly channels, hd, EPG + extras 3pm kick offs.

Any recommendations of reliable suppliers?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back