IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need good Iptv plus epg for zgemma h2s for sports and basically everything. Prices too please.prefer a proper web description e.g. secure professional webpage with full details I can look through.many thanks.

Looking for a reliable IPTV subscription for ZGemma H5.2s with Full EPG, UK and Ireland package, all channels, sport, movies, PPV and with 3pm kick offs, etc
Will require a test before purchase.

Hi, I'm looking for a stable IPTV subscription with Full EPG , UK and US package with Sports, Movies, PPV etc & Full Working EPG. 4K/HD would be nice.
A 24 Hour Test Line to trial 1st. Please PM me.

Hi there I am looking for a stable line with full epg and full UK channels same as sly. No pluggins please. 3pm footie will be needed. 24 test needed to. Only experienced iptv providers please. Thanks

Hi, I'm looking for a stable iptv service to work on a zgemma star 2s. I am happy to work with the xtream plug in. Prices and test please.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Looking an IPTV subscription and prices with a one day test. Basic sky TV package & movies. I have a Zgemma H2S & don't mind if it's just xstream plug-in since I'm looking for a backup for my existing sub.

Thanks

Hi. im looking for a reliable multi room IPTV subscription for ZGemma H.2s with Full EPG, UK/US/Irish package, all channels, sport, movies, PPV and ideally VOD etc
Would like a test before purchase please.

Right new season starts next week I'm desperate for a genuine seller with good service!
I want 12months minimum!
I'm using a smart tv!
Can anyone recommend someone please.
Would like a trial and don't mind waiting for tomorrow if you don't offer trials on weekends! Thanks

Hi all

I am looking for iptv sub to replace sly Q set up , must include all football etc , a bit of advice would be much appreciated , regarding using my smart tv or buying a box , basicallly looking for the best set up which can be done by a novice , thanks in advance for your time and expertise

I am looking for a stable line with full epg and UK channels. No plugins please. Would like a 24 hour test. I'm using a Zgemma star 2s

FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for this thread -

Check the Rogues gallery thread as well !!

• Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
    • State if you require region specific servers
    • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
    • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
    • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
    • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
    • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
    • If you have messaged the member click on the PM button under each post - Don't worry guests can't see this!
    • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
    • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
    • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
    • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.

Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.
Hi. im looking for a reliable multi room IPTV subscription for ZGemma H.2s with Full EPG, UK/US/Irish package, able to record etc. all channels, sport, movies, PPV and ideally VOD
Would like a test before purchase please.

Hi. Looking for a stable IPTV subscription for Zgemma h2s with epg, predefined bouquets (if possible), full UK,US and Irish channels minimum. VOD if available as well. A test 24 hour subscription is also required before purchase

Looking for SKY HD. Including BT Sports and SKY Sports.
Prefer a test sub prior to signing up.
Will use on Smart TV.
VOD would be a bonus not a necessity.
Thanks

Looking for a full iptv package script please if anyone can help? Already got zgemma h2s but just need new script

Cheers in advance

Movies
Sports
3pm's

Looking for a reliable IPTV subscription for ZGemma H5.2s with Full EPG, UK and Ireland package, all channels & vod
Will require a test before purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back