IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a provider who has full epg integration in enigma2/

I want to be able to have the iptv bouquets with epg. I am looking for all the Sky Uk channels.

I would like to test server for 24 hours at least to be sure of service. Original streams over resellers please

Also need it to work without VPN

Thanks

Afternoon

Request for a premium IPTV sub for a Samsung TV please.

Looking for the usual HD Sports/Movies/UK Satellite channels (3pm kick offs if possible)

A trial 24/48 hrs would be ideal to begin with.

PM if you can help.

Cheers

Hi
Looking for a IPTV provider for - Full UK package, sports, 3pm kick offs and PPV. US/International channels. Test line needed 24/48 hrs.
Thanks

I'm looking for iptv m3u for my open box v8s full uk test please.......also any help with fire stick

cheers

Last edited:
After in IPTV sub to use on a Zgemma H2S
All movies / sports / PPV in HD
Ability to record
Would like EPG and instructions if necessary
Please state price for monthly sub

Thanks!

Any IPTV providers out there that have NBC sports network including the 'NBC sports extra' channels? I'm looking to run via kodi only, i haven't resubbed with my previous provider due to the price.

I'm not looking for any other channel list, just nbc for 3pm kick offs, a Saturday test would be required too, i don't want to buy into something before at least trying the service for a 3pm game.

Hi looking for a trial for iptv through the iptv app Samsung tv. all U.K. Channels, 3pm kick offs and Ppv, 3 and 6 month pricing options please,thanks in advance

Looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK package , PPV and 3pm kick off for Enigma 2.
24hr Trial would be good. Thanks

HI I'm looking for a RUYA iptv sub for mag box. I'm only interested in RUYA so please don't msg me otherwise. Thanks

Hi, Looking for an IPTV sub with Full EPG , UK and US package with VOD, PPV and 3pm kick offs

24/48 HR Test Line so I can check it out

Cheers

Hi Mag 254 full uk package sports PPV 3pm KOs etc. Test line a minimum requirement. Please message with full pricing & package breakdown. Thanks.

Looking for a full sky HD package and US telly if available, to replace my now dead line, needs to be idiot proof and multiroom, so an elderly person can use it the same way the epg worked on our wooshbuild setup on our zgemma h2s boxes, i don't mind a little fiddling at the start to get it going but once set up it has to be easy to use... i had no problems setting up the boxes to work with the lines before but I'm led to believe IPTV isn't as straightforward. so help getting it going would be possibly required. also need advice is a VPN required.. i certainly don't want nasty letters from HM Gov, or Sky themselves. so any info on covering my arse would be gratefully received. I don't even know if IPTV would work via a VPN. Its all new to me. I also need to be able to record, as I am often not at home. so need to record the stuff to watch when I am there, services without this ability are not of any use to me.

Looking for a full 12 months, one price, as i believe some offer it on a month by month basis. id rather not do that. and only interested in hookups that come within the price range of what I paid before, and a UK server please, not interested in dealing with suppliers on continental Europe... sorry but i don't wanna mess around with language barriers or the gov snooppers cutting the lines outside the UK like they done with the workarounds people used to view US and Euro telly.

Last edited:
Hi
Looking for a IPTV provider for - Full UK package, sports, US/International channels. Test line needed 24/48 hrs.
Thanks

Still looking! These are a must please don't message me if you haven't got it. Needs to be xtream editor for set up! Also the sky movie channels needs to be 1080, mainly looking for the full sky set up. Not looking to spend over £100 . If these tick all the boxes then send me a message. Thank you and sorry for being abrupt

Looking for an IPTV provider for Zgemma 2S

usual HD Sports, Movies, UK Satellite channels, 3pm kick offs

I want to be able to have the iptv bouquets with epg 7-14 day catchup of channels
7 day epg of all channels
Ability to schedule record one channel and watch another

I would like to test server for 24 hours to be sure of service. Original streams over resellers please

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back