IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for high quality IPTV provider with UK Channels - Sports and Asian channels.

Any reccomendations from users are also welcome via PM.

Looking for an IPTV provider, with the following requirements:
- All UK channels, inc movies Sports, USA and Asian.
- 7-14 day catchup of channels.
- Quality must be highest available FHD/HD for any given channel.
- 7 day epg of all channels.
- Ability to schedule record one channel and watch another.
- multi room option.
- should be able to run on multiple devices, eg Enigma2 (integrated in to bouquets, not only via plugins), android, mag, firestick, etc.

Thanks.

Looking, to test and may be move to a different sub.

Using android TV, running perfect player.

Would also like to test STB emu

Cheers,
Dave

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi.
I'm looking for a pay monthly sub with a test.
French channels a must.
Will be using smartiptv app on smart tv.
Thanks.

Looking for a good quality IPTV provider for a samsung smart TV. Ideally All UK and US, Sports in FHD. Full EPG and VOD. Test first please.
Thanks

Looking for IPTV provider for multiple devices, UK/US sport and movies with EPG and VOD. Good quality please, any recommendations welcome.
Thanks

Looking for iptv sub for H2S. Sports only (Sky, BT, 3pm kick offs etc, PPV events a bonus). EPG a must have. Currently running wooshbuild.

I'm in the same boat

Looking for a good quality IPTV provider for a samsung smart TV. Ideally All UK and US, Sports in FHD. Full EPG and VOD. Test first please.
Thanks

Hi.. Looking for UK IPTV sub, to include sky channels sports, movies etc (HD), 3pm Kick Offs, PPV.

Installing on a VU+ 4K Enigma2 running Openvix, for use during week and would like to use on Kodi when travelling (would multiroom cover this ?).

I must have the iptv bouquets with epg 7-14 day catchup of channels as part of the install
7 day epg of all channels
Ability to schedule record one channel and watch another

Best price for 1 month initially and if good look to extent to 6 or 12 months

Thanks

Bought a zgemma h2s earlier in year to use with dish, just as they seemed to stop working. Have been told I can run IPTV through this box so looking for help.

Mainly interested in the sports. Currently using a paid Kodi add-on but been having issues this season for premier league so want to check alternatives out.

Not one, subbing here has given me a full EPG. Is it possible?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Hi Mate,

Just to add to your query regarding the EPG. The only box that you can set up with a full epg is the latest models of the Zgemma Box H2,H2s but for IPTV the new zgemma i55 box can be set up with the sky skin and full 7 day tv guide although you will find some of the foreign stations EPG won't be available but 90% will have the full TV guide and the option of recording. The cheapest place I have found these boxes are ebay roughly £60 for this type of box. But in all the boxes I have tested they run the HD channels with the clearest clarity and that includes the Magbox range. Although you do need to be technically minded to set up as you have to use both FTP and Telnetting software.

Hi All

Looking for all UK, USA,and India channels HD (preferably 1080). Please advised if you can provide a tester (free or paid) also can you do 1, 3 and 12 months purchase options.

Regards,
Saul Goodman

hi
i need everything for mag 245 and everything for a h5.2tc to be used on virmin line. need sub. someone please pm me. Thanks

Hi

Looking for all UK, USA sports, movies, entertainment, PPV and HD. For Android box. 7 day EPG DAY. 24hr test required. If ok will subscribe to 6 or 12 month depending on price. No resellers please.

Cheers.

Looking for an IPTV provider for Zgemma H2S

usual HD Sports, Movies, UK Satellite channels, 3pm kick offs are a necessity without me using vpn if that's possible
thanks

I want to be able to have the iptv bouquets with epg
7 day epg of all channels
Ability to record one channel and watch another

Best price for 6 and 12months

I would like to test server for 24 hours to be sure of service. Original streams over resellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back