IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Looking for a UK sub, sky, movies, sports, bt, vod. Initially for 1 month (to try) and for use on smart iptv app on sony tv but with option to add mag 254 and catch up if everything works ok.

Thanks

Hi guys, I've been with A very good IPTV provider that has just been shut down. I'm looking for an iptv sub that has all the uk sly channels, sports and movies, ppv, 3pm games, us sports or just NFL games and VOD. I'm using a zgemma box and want an epg and separate bouquets for movies sports entertainment etc. Any trial would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

I'm looking for iptv sub for 4 anuual subscription. Must be free lagging on the match day and ppv event, I'll pay premium price if I have to. Need to have worldwide channels this includes African channels like ROK tv ABN tv Noollywood tv. Also 2 of the 4 sub is multi room. Will need a trial on match day to confirm no lagging.

Hey all i'm going to Portugal in two weeks and my father in law wants IPTV. He has got a LG smart tv (don't remember which model is it, but i remember it has got IPTV app on it.)It must be really stable as i can only set it up and then i leave it to him as i dont leave there and it needs to have all portuguese pay tv channels, football in HD and movies. Needs to have trial day.

Hey all i'm going to Portugal in two weeks and my father in law wants IPTV. He has got a LG smart tv (don't remember which model is it, but i remember it has got IPTV app on it.)It must be really stable as i can only set it up and then i leave it to him as i dont leave there and it needs to have all portuguese pay tv channels, football in HD and movies. Needs to have trial day.

Sorry for double post as it wouldn't let me edit it. Don't know if is possible but needs to have portuguese subtitles to turn on for movies.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, I have a zgemma i55 box, looking for IPTV sub with full epg, UK and US packages with PPV and vod.
must have decent up time.

Hi
Iam looking for an IPTV sub for the Zgemma H2s.
That has all Irish channels.
I would also like to record and pause the Live TV as well as the SAT channels.
I previously had a hybrid set up with line and iptv but could not record iptv.
PM please

Hi,
I'm looking for IPTV sub that connects to Server via Script. I use a ZGemma H2S.
I want the following:
SLY UK
NORTH AMERICA CABLE
LIVE PPV
ADULT
LIVE SPORTS

I'm happy to pay quarterly or yearly after successful trial.
Please PM me.

Hello,

Looking for:

IPTV, UK Sky TV +Movies, Sports
For Enigma 2 box (Gigablue QUAD HD+)
For 2 x Boxes - Need multi-room (Watch 1 & Record 1)
MUST have EPG , if no EPG please do not respond.
MUST provide test for at least 24 hr to 72 hour
Optional: Adult, PPV, VoD Movies, VoD TV Series (Plex)
Please provide pricing and methods accepted.

Thanks

Looking for iptv with full epg
Sky Uk
Movies and Sports
Full HD
Irish channels
OnDemand box sets and movies

Sports has to work without skipping during big games, have dealt with poor service too often and is very very frustrating

im looking for a iptv server for my mag box with working footie so need a test line for sat to prove footie works as my provider the footie goes off

Hi, I'm looking for an iptv sub for my Android box (I use perfect player GSE IPTV app). Sly UK (with HD) and all asian channels loke Sony tv, sub, star plus, zee etc. Full epg, freeze/lag free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back