IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an iptv sub for zgemma h2s & zgemma i55 running iPab (2 subs), with Full EPG, UK, US package with VOD , Adult, PPV and 3pm kick off.

PM please

Hi i am looking for a stable iptv for my zgemma h2s running Wooshbuild v6, with Full EPG, UK, US package with VOD , Adult, PPV , test line please.

Looking for IPTV Sub, Must work on LG smart tv app plus Kodi on computer?
Test would be appreciated.
Thanks.

EDIT:
Thank you for all the reply's, Please no more I have plenty to test and reply too.
Much appreciated to all thanks.

Last edited:
Hi

Looking for IPTV Sub for my zgemma h2s running Wooshbuild v6 with Full EPG. UK Channels, PPV, Adult and if it's possible Spanish channels as well.

Id like to test the line

Thanks!

Hi i am looking for 2 separate iptv subs one for myself multiroom if possible if not no worries and another subscription for my parents i am using vu+duo and vu+zero

Looking for a new iptv service in the uk that I can install on to a zgemma box with a full epg, all football, up to date movies etc, looking for a trial first thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
I,m looking for a reliable iptv server sub with Full EPG.
All UK channel's (movies, sports, etc)
Will be using on firestick.

Thank you

Looking for iptv with epg, for football 3pm kickoffs with no vpn needed, to use on android mxq box with perfect player. 24hr test line needed on match day. Also prices.
Thanks

looking for reliable iptv to watch football on weekends without using vpn and so mrs can watch her ncis plus thanks if possible a test on smart tv would be nice in uk

Hi, Looking for a stable IPTV provider using mag254. EPL most important, uk movies, VOD a nice to have but must not suffer from recent ISP blocks. Thanks in advance

Looking for a stable iptv uk/usa 3pm channels needs to have full epg and a good VOD selection would need a trial/test. M3u thanks

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Looking for a full sports package. Reliable and stutter free. Based in ROI. For use with Smart IPTV app.

Reliable customer here. Thanks.

Hi, wish to get a stable IPTV to use on my ZGemma H2S or firestick. Should have channels from India if possible plus all UK channels. Test line for 24 hours would be handy.
Thanks to all in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back