IPTV Server Request Thread - November/ December/ January 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello that time of year again, updated to firestick 4k looking for a iptv provider

Ppv events ufc boxing a must
All uk sly channels movies sports etc
Vod
3pmkick offs
Indian channels

I don't have vpn so provide must have this

Don't have any iptv app (ideally don't want to pay for an app aswell)

Please no freezing or dropping off

No resellers please

Only via tech veterans

Hi Guys

I am looking for a good reliable iptv supplier for uk/world channels including all live football matches ppv events and 3pm kicks offs. with a high selection of vod/tv series and a 4k section that be updated regularly.

I need a reliable service that is not getting blocks or freezes during the football or movies . with or without vpn it doesn't matter.

im using an enigma box and looking for trials 24 48 hr so I don’t get ripped of.

Hi I’m looking for a new iptv server. I need multi room and want uk channels etc. I use perfect player on the fire stick. Not interested in starters as the epg is usually crap. Cheers

Wanted: UK E! HD, W HD, TLC HD, DAVE HD, No Movies/VOD to Plex/Xteve M3U on PIA VPN

Trial first due to the looping problem.

Why?
Dr 90210, Pimple Popper, Yes to Dress, Inside Ambulance.

looking for a reliable iptv service for a zgemma running wooshbuild, my previous server has gone but before it disappeared was starting to become very unreliable with the 3pm kick offs and sly sports with blocking and buffering.
will need full sky, 3pms and vod, plus easy setup

My existing sub has expired. Looking for another 12 months now for mag box. Mainly for sports, EPL. Some video on demand would be good. Support by email when things go wrong as well.

My Longterm provider (of over 3 years) has disappeared - so looking for another provider to provide an M3u file with the following channel selection.

UK Freeview incuding +1 channels OR
UK Sly entertainment channels including all the above

Thats it, nothing complex, don't need sports, movies, 3pm kickoffs, VOD, International channels or any of that stuff, just the above in a simple M3u or M3u8 file format.

M3U file willl be hosted on a Raspberry Pi acting as a proxy server running YAP to my Apple TV.

Hi, I'm looking for a single IPTV service all channels, with a a view to multiroom in a few weeks time.

my current provider has decided to stop,

my account is new, however i used to use username teesside71, however do not have the email anymore so i can request a password reset

looking to arrange this in the next few days, sooner rather than later

regards

tom

Hi guys, looking for a new sub, first and foremost to allow me to watch EFL/Championship games.

Been stung in the past with poor and completely unreliable subs who were not interested in helping when things were bit working.

Primarily using a Firestick with Tivimate and occasionally Smarters on a tablet.

Cheers

Chris

Hello,

I am currently using ZGemma H2s box with wooshbuild infinity along with a firestick.

looking to try out an IPTV service for the following:

All UK Sky/Virgin Channels
Sport is a must
VOD (Maybe but not that important)
EPG
24hr/48hr trial
no glitching on any channels
Looking for a Quality provider .

Would need a trial first.

Thanks in advance.

Hi All

Would like to try an IPTV sub to use on 2 x Apple TV's multiroom sub.No buffering on multiroom a must.

Just the usual UK,US,INTERNATIONAL,EPL,CATCH UP,etc.

Cheers in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back