IPTV Server Request Thread - November/ December/ January 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am looking a good and quality and reliable IPTV provider, only get in contact of you have the following below and provide 24h free test:

It is for a Fire TV Box

- Full UK IPTV with entertainment, kids, movies & sport, Uk Asian
- All 3pm Football
- NO VPN
- PPV events
- Worldwide channels (USA, India, Pakistan really important that load instant and do not buffer)
- VOD with HD series and films including Bollywood updated daily
- Full EPG
- Good selection/working 24/7 channels.
- No resellers
- On hand support 24/7 either via telegram or on here
- Main thing is Sports and Bollywood channels and Bollywood movies updated regularly and categorised well.

Thanks

Last edited:
looking for a sub good quality reliable IPTV provider NO RESELLERS for zgemma,smart tv, firestick , the following below and provide 24h free test:

- Full UK IPTV with entertainment, kids, movies & sport, Uk,usa ,etc
- All 3pm Football
- NO VPN
- PPV events
- Worldwide channels (USA, really important that load instant and do not buffer)
- VOD with HD series and films updated daily
- Full EPG
- Good selection/working 24/7 channels.
- No resellers
- On hand support 24/7 either via telegram or on here or other
- also prices please
thanks

Hello all,

I am after a test, for mag252. the problem I am having is I have got a few subs before for 12 months and they last only FEW months has anyone been experiencing this. any tests will be great and prices

Looking for mac based product for my older family member. Usual stuff required
Must have usa locals that's main one I'm after
Thanks

Evening all,

My sub is up at the end of the month, looking to find out what is out there at the moment. I will be using an nvidia shield with a fast net connection. I have a number of vpns available to use. Looking for a nice quality app like smarters with simple to use menus. I would like plenty of sports channels with great quality. I would like LUFC to be part of that if possible. VOD is really important with regularly updated movies and series.

If anyone wants to pm me their current rates per month or 6 months and if anyone offers a couple of logins for the price. No need to send me tests yet as i will read through all the options and come back to the ones i think are worth a go.

Thanks all.

Hi,
I’m looking for an IPTV sub, I am using nVidia shield, I’m really only going to be using it for sports (UK and worldwide would be good) anything would be a bonus really.

thanks

There will be no further warnings, if you are using this thread, you will follow the rules, or I will stop you using it.
The rules are conveniently posted in the first post , they include not clicking like, thanks, laugh, wow, or any other reaction to any post, any more will result in a weeks ban, followed by longer.
On this page alone, there have been 8 from 12 posts, it stops now.

Screenshot_20210125-195722_Chrome.jpg

The above members need to be aware of what I have said.

Looking for 24 hour test IPTV
Using Nvidia shield so no stbemu (due to crap nvidia remote buttons)
Will require sly incl Ireland with HD channels, catchup, , VOD incl 4k and current series.
No blocks. Had been using x3m and will stick with that unless a better option that works like sly.
Thanks!

Hi I am looking for a iptv package to use with a firestick

Full UK package
Sports
PPV
Movies
Catch up
Preferably not requiring VPN my end due to speeds, had a great provider for a number of years but got stung.

Hi,
Looking for sub on Firestick to include:
- UK premium channels.
- Catch up service.
- 3pm KOs & iFollow in HD without a VPN.
- PPV events.
- VOD series and films.
- Support 24/7.

thanks

Looking for reliable IPTV service with android phone app. All UK channels/PPV required, with VOD and all live sports, and an added bonus if possible.
Also if possible i would like to be able to install it on a couple of android phones and have the option to cast it to a Chromecast device rather than installing it on a Firestick and having to keep moving it between tv's
If you could PM please.
Thanks
Robert

Hi looking for a iptv sub to use on nvidia shield pro. Must include.

-3pm kick offs
-ppv
-all uk channels
-vod
-regularly updated series
-hd channels
-no vpn requirements
-24 hour trial

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back