IPTV won't load playlist on my LG tv

Hi please help I paid a guy to put a playlist on my lg tv, it was working fine but now iptv won't load the channels for me and the guy I paid is nowhere to be found how do I get my playlist to load

It probably wont - sounds like he's done a runner.
The channels come back on every now and then but then one day it won't load for a week I think it might be because I need to delete apps on my Lg tv but I can't figure out how to delete apps on it to clear up some space

It wont have anything to do with other apps - if it's constantly on and off, it's more than likely a provider issue... did the guy who put it on your tv also supply it?

It wont have anything to do with other apps - if it's constantly on and off, it's more than likely a provider issue... did the guy who put it on your tv also supply it?
Ye I gave him my MAC address he put his playlist on it was working fine then after two weeks it just stopped loading came back on 3 weeks later for a week and now it won't load again got it back on but then ten minutes later it went off again just keeps freezing when trying to load

The guy was probably a reseller of someones iptv service which has got so bad and he's got so many complaints, he's just done a runner - it's quite common.

I'm afraid not, use the IPTV request thread in the IPTV request section to get a couple of tests of different people.

Back