IPTV Zgemma to firestick

nige3367

I currently have a virgin line and an IPTV on my Zgemma H2H box, I now have a firestick I want to use for the IPTV sub. Any idea how I find the settings and set it up on the firestick. I already have downloader on the firestick

As mentioned depends on how your iptv is setup on your box if using suls can just use the m3u from it in smarters or xciptv player your provider may have their own app you can use if its a script method you would need your username password and server url to use on android platform or if was xtream editor download the xtream editor app for android and give your provider your new code

Another train of thought (I may be wrong though) if you FTP into your box. Etc / Enigma2. You’ll be able to glean the info you need for SmartersIPTV on your firestick.

Contact your provider and they should give you all info needed, you will most likely need a url for the Firestick app or your provider may have their own branded version of app

ok thanks. I am running Xtream Editor on the box. So don't have m3u or url.
If you can get the xtream editor app on your firestick just send him the code or you will need all your line details for smarters xciptv player or see if he has his own app

@bazcfc1 is it possible to have two codes registered to one subscription with exteam editor?
Ain't a clue mate as don't use xtream editor I was just pointing out that his provider may tell him to install that app how I make this thread out is that he wants to move away from zgemma setup to firestick but could have mis read the thread if I'm correct then it would just be a code change but don't know how editor works

Ain't a clue mate as don't use xtream editor I was just pointing out that his provider may tell him to install that app how I make this thread out is that he wants to move away from zgemma setup to firestick but could have mis read the thread if I'm correct then it would just be a code change but don't know how editor works
I’m unsure too, not sure if it’s one code per sub like a mag sub or if it’s possible to have numerous codes per sub. Don’t personally use exteam editor either so unsure.

Install 'Dream Player' from the Amazon app store on Firestick.
On zgemma, hit menu, info, network and take note of your IP address.

Back on the Firesick, open the dream player app and enter your IP Address as noted earlier, the default username is root, leave password blank and port number is 80.

All of your zgemma bouquets should populate and EPG should populate in dream player.

Install 'Dream Player' from the Amazon app store on Firestick.
On zgemma, hit menu, info, network and take note of your IP address.

Back on the Firesick, open the dream player app and enter your IP Address as noted earlier, the default username is root, leave password blank and port number is 80.

All of your zgemma bouquets should populate and EPG should populate in dream player.
got it going but no EPG appears in any Bouquets.

My guess is this is a transcoding issue. Using the set up wizard/settings in Dream Player try to toggle transcoding on/off to see if that works (use same IP address details when setting up)

My guess is this is a transcoding issue. Using the set up wizard/settings in Dream Player try to toggle transcoding on/off to see if that works (use same IP address details when setting up)
That didn't work, I think it has something to do with the app. it keeps telling me I got to buy Premeium version to get unlimited bouquets and Channels. Is there any way of getting a cracked version of the app or an alternative do you know before I buy it.

That didn't work, I think it has something to do with the app. it keeps telling me I got to buy Premeium version to get unlimited bouquets and Channels. Is there any way of getting a cracked version of the app or an alternative do you know before I buy it.

Unsure. I bought the premium app but be warned, it is not guaranteed to work for you. I'm using a mutant hd51 instead of zgemma, so it could be down to the mutant has better transcoding capabilities or the fact that I have a multi connection line from my provider.

Back