Is it dead

lqqk1964

?HI, tried to update my box to wooshbuild and am now stuck in this loop. I can't telnet in or do anything is it dead?

Attachments

• 20220102_192712.mp4
    6.4 MB
If I unplug it and put a memory stick in it ignores it and goes to that boot loop, think I'm screwed to be honest. Would be happy to get it back to openatv.

If I unplug it and put a memory stick in it ignores it and goes to that boot loop, think I'm screwed to be honest. Would be happy to get it back to openatv.

That's what I'm saying can't you flash OpenATV back onto it? Or you're just stuck in a loop?

Afraid not it doesn't seem to do any good have tried 3 different memory sticks, appreciate that you've answered though. Many thanks

?HI, tried to update my box to wooshbuild and am now stuck in this loop. I can't telnet in or do anything is it dead?
you need a flash disk mounted and initialized before you even attempt to install wooshbuild, then when wooshbuild askes if you want to initialize usb select no to bypass that part.

For the life of me why people use these outdated builds beats me. Wooshbuild has not been supported for a couple of years now. Box should reflash from usb with the correct firmware or you may be able to recover it via telnet commands

Any extra usb devices need to be removed first and box powered off at rear and then insert your 8gb stick that you formatted and have your extracted image on.

Surprised there are any old Vu Duos left working

I used my HDD but now my computer won't see it to check it has the right files on so I'm just trying my third USB

Not sure if there is another for this , no just checked as it says duo.
Make sure files you are using matches model you have

Have just downloaded them again but it says unzip and copy over a folder called "receiver name" but there isn't a folder with that name in there

Back