Is sorta legit the best way

Anyone else tried tvplayer. I've just cancelled sky due to having to pay £25.00 for entertainment pass with hd & box sets. I thought this was expensive and they also finished my discount period without telling me so got a bill for £41.00. Tried tvplayer even with a 200mb connection the picture quality is not so good. Any other choices out there for tv less movies/sport legit, I already have all the channels on iptv cable and sat line but I also like a legit sub. Virgin wanted another £20.00 per month for tv.
I pay £8 for TV 0layer for selected channels

I pay £8 for TV 0layer for selected channels
Its on special at the moment £6.99 for premium. What do you think of the quality of the streams? ITV was awful this morning but checking history hd with my iptv version seemed about the same. I don't know if i am being too picky for the price :)

Its on special at the moment £6.99 for premium. What do you think of the quality of the streams? ITV was awful this morning but checking history hd with my iptv version seemed about the same. I don't know if i am being too picky for the price :)

Quality is awful because they only offer a few HD channels. Most are SD, think BBC 1 and 2 are the only main HD channels. I looked at it before, if they went HD on more channels then I'd deffo get on it. As Baz said, a backup is a good reason to use it.

EDIT:
HD channels

Arcade Fire
BBC One
BBC Two
BoxNation
Cheddar
Crime + Investigation
Colors
Fox
Globo
History
MTV
Newsy
World Poker Tour

just seen an ad for big discounts on vm,but new customers only:confused:
VM were offering sky sports for £20 per month last week, it was for 1 year only on an 18 month contract, so I assume the final 6 months would be somewhere aroun £40 to £45, that was offered to all customers.

I was all about iptv until i discovered Sky Q.
The PQ is better, voice control for the TV channels, you get loads of catch up and on demand, the menus are fast and more fluid, plus you get a fully working PVR and series links and they offer 4K UHD.
I still use IPTV but only for the 3pm football which isn't on sky.
So i'd say yes, sorta legit is the best

Last edited:
I was all about iptv until i discovered Sky Q.
The PQ is better, voice control for the TV channels, you get loads of catch up and on demand, the menus are fast and more fluid, plus you get a fully working PVR and series links and they offer 4K UHD.
I still use IPTV but only for the 3pm football which isn't on sky.
So i'd say yes, sorta legit is the best
What are you paying monthly for SkyQ and are you getting any sports or movie channels?

Lol. Just giving my opinion, having tried both Sky and IPTV :)
You've gone over to the dark side now Nazo, but good luck to you with it, I Still have cable and whats left on sat, plus multi sats for the EPL on Sky Sports 1 De, but if that all ever goes, then I would probaly go down the same road as yourself rather than be dependant on iptv.

You've gone over to the dark side now Nazo, but good luck to you with it, I Still have cable and whats left on sat, plus multi sats for the EPL on Sky Sports 1 De, but if that all ever goes, then I would probaly go down the same road as yourself rather than be dependant on iptv.

Yep. I never believed you before when you said the PQ on IPTV was poor compared to Sat. You were right !

On Sunday I had Utd v Chelsea on sky sports on iptv and on Eurosat on sky de in HD, the difference was amazing, I have a decent iptv from a TK member, but I will only be using it for certain things and as a back up, just in case.

Generally speaking from IPTV I have tried some PQ is really crap no doubt.

But this depends on the provider at the end of the imo as one I have tried is really good picture quality.

Anyone who think IPTV quality will ever be on same level as sat and cable is deluded.

If not motorised then IPTV is main option rather than legit.

Back