Iv lost some sky channels

Hi everyone any advice would be greatly appreciated i bought a box of a friend of a friend which was all ready installed however I seemed to have lost some sky channels but not all is there anyway I can get them back
Many thanks

mbath

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Try running auto bouquets maker. Steps are:

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Auto bouquets maker
Delete bouquets
Scan bouquets

djgarf

TK Veteran
Your not going to break your box by doing a channel scan.
All thats doing is making sure your channel lists are up to date. Most boxes are set to do a channel scan every day

Mr help me please

The channels that have been lost are there but in the corner where AB are they have no colour and the snr is 0 it's just a black screen after that. Whereas the other channels ha a green A and snr of 90

Dastardley

I have two boxes with lines from two different sources in each box and have lost slysports news and Slysports 4 and eurosports this morning in both boxes.....anyone else?

ianw314

TK Veteran
I don't have sky so unable to confirm, however reading from another forum after doing a full scan all missing channels returned with the exception of Sky Atlantic.

NUT

Got the same problem here (using the wooshbuild) lost sky atlantic/sky sports news and 4

Deleted the bouquets and rescanned but nothing

Dastardley

Got the same problem here (using the wooshbuild) lost sky atlantic/sky sports news and 4

Deleted the bouquets and rescanned but nothing
Same here, rescanned.....still not there, like benijofar said above...maybe need to wait a day or two until the auto-update kicks in.

garyth

TK Veteran
Do a single sat scan 28.2 in service searching, then goto last scanned and add them to your bouquets. At the moment Sky Atlantic, Sky Living +1 and eurosports 1&2 don't seem to be clearing

djgarf

TK Veteran
Just checked the king of sat website and it hasn't been updated yet.
A few people on Facebook are saying doing a full scan in ABM is working for some channels. Ab e2 isn't updated yet.
I don't watch the sports channels usually or sky atlantic. I'm sure it will be fixed in time for wrestlemania though but if not I know I will be able to watch it on kodi

fmb808k

Somehow a buddy has scumsee skin and his SSN ROI is also working he's done no updates so his AB is still kinda functioning

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk