Iv lost some sky channels

Just checked that woosh
Your right about ss4 but not about ss news.
Just checked ss news in the Irish bouquet and that isn't working either

On woosh build select 406 arrow down select all next channel down works, (seen this on other thread)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Re the lost Sly chans guys, about 12 are gone , all channels on tp12148 are affected. It's not a freq change or the HW Pairing. Sly implemented the new encoder protocol yesterday, oscam can't recognise ecms as they are longer, it has been suggested that an amendment to oscam isn't too far off. Bear in mind that Sly will update more transponder in the coming weeks, the Roi & the+1 versions of affected channels are still clearing, hope this helps

At work at moment will try later thanks. Ive done a single scan last night and got the channels back in last scanned boquet. I seen an earlier post by garyth saying add the newly scanned channel to boquets just was unsure how to. Thanks again

I too have lost eurosport 1/2 sky Atlantic, in all 19 programmes on TP12148/27500/h.
This is on my zgemma box, openbox v8s and also on my v9s. I had noted that although these are on SD that sky box office is on that transponder and just wondered if they have found a way to block SD, or are they in the process of changing TP? Kingofsats showing no updates.

I don't really have a clue on how it all works could any tell me how to do an auto scan, I have zgemma 2s and like many others have lost a few channels just read that an auto scan might help retrieve these channels. Thank you..

I don't really have a clue on how it all works could any tell me how to do an auto scan, I have zgemma 2s and like many others have lost a few channels just read that an auto scan might help retrieve these channels. Thank you..
It won't retrieve them. The encryption looks like it's been changed and is affecting everyone. It's a case of sitting tight and keeping fingers crossed

yeah i have this problem also - along with ITV2HD (which has been black screen for months now).

Will try a re-scan later. glad it's not just my line issue.

It won't retrieve them. The encryption looks like it's been changed and is affecting everyone. It's a case of sitting tight and keeping fingers crossed
Will sit tight mate thanks for the advice.
ok mate will sit tight thanks for the advice

Just checked the king of sat website and it hasn't been updated yet.
A few people on Facebook are saying doing a full scan in ABM is working for some channels. Ab e2 isn't updated yet.
I don't watch the sports channels usually or sky atlantic. I'm sure it will be fixed in time for wrestlemania though but if not I know I will be able to watch it on kodi

751aa4521930d1a67011c5c7993331f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back