Iv lost some sky channels

Hi everyone any advice would be greatly appreciated i bought a box of a friend of a friend which was all ready installed however I seemed to have lost some sky channels but not all is there anyway I can get them back
Many thanks

Try running auto bouquets maker. Steps are:

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Auto bouquets maker
Delete bouquets
Scan bouquets

Your not going to break your box by doing a channel scan.
All thats doing is making sure your channel lists are up to date. Most boxes are set to do a channel scan every day

The channels that have been lost are there but in the corner where AB are they have no colour and the snr is 0 it's just a black screen after that. Whereas the other channels ha a green A and snr of 90

I have two boxes with lines from two different sources in each box and have lost slysports news and Slysports 4 and eurosports this morning in both boxes.....anyone else?

I don't have sky so unable to confirm, however reading from another forum after doing a full scan all missing channels returned with the exception of Sky Atlantic.

Got the same problem here (using the wooshbuild) lost sky atlantic/sky sports news and 4

Deleted the bouquets and rescanned but nothing

Got the same problem here (using the wooshbuild) lost sky atlantic/sky sports news and 4

Deleted the bouquets and rescanned but nothing
Same here, rescanned.....still not there, like benijofar said above...maybe need to wait a day or two until the auto-update kicks in.

Do a single sat scan 28.2 in service searching, then goto last scanned and add them to your bouquets. At the moment Sky Atlantic, Sky Living +1 and eurosports 1&2 don't seem to be clearing

Just checked the king of sat website and it hasn't been updated yet.
A few people on Facebook are saying doing a full scan in ABM is working for some channels. Ab e2 isn't updated yet.
I don't watch the sports channels usually or sky atlantic. I'm sure it will be fixed in time for wrestlemania though but if not I know I will be able to watch it on kodi

Somehow a buddy has scumsee skin and his SSN ROI is also working he's done no updates so his AB is still kinda functioning

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back