Iv lost some sky channels

751aa4521930d1a67011c5c7993331f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Works great for ssnews but when i try too add alternate ssp4 it wont add to sports boquet. Any ideas mate ?
Thanks

What's the general opinion about this. Do you think this is going to be a permanent thing?

Are these channels blocked like the HD ones were back along?

Heres one for ya .... so I got lots of channels all working lovely but..... when I do a scan I see Sky sports HD SKY Sports 1HD SKY Sports 2HD SKY Sports 3HD and loads of channels I havnt got but .... when scan finished they don't save ??? why is this ? on a scan its finding loads more but it doesn't save them ?? Is it my box ? I have zgemma h2s

I have two boxes with lines from two different sources in each box and have lost slysports news and Slysports 4 and eurosports this morning in both boxes.....anyone else?
Hi iv got the same problem with the bang same channels ^^^ any news on how to fix this cheers

Heres one for ya .... so I got lots of channels all working lovely but..... when I do a scan I see Sky sports HD SKY Sports 1HD SKY Sports 2HD SKY Sports 3HD and loads of channels I havnt got but .... when scan finished they don't save ??? why is this ? on a scan its finding loads more but it doesn't save them ?? Is it my box ? I have zgemma h2s

Thats when doing a manual scan they will be in the last scanned bouquet in no order. Whatever you use for creating your channel list ie abm or abe2 that will remove the unavailable hd channels ie Sky Sports 1 HD and place them in order and put them in bouquets for you

Back