My wife was still pleased whether I had an erection or a deleted!
So a Mod edits your post because it contains what our main source of funding (Google) considers to be a vulgar word, and your reaction to that is to post it again. You do realise it can get us banned from using Google ads then we'd have no forum to post on. We've already had numerous warnings from them for very minor words/images in the past.
When one of the team edits your post in future, don't then go on to post the exact same thing again. It's done for good reason.

Had the Pfizer one yesterday morning.

Have to say have felt fine no side effects at all. Only thing was my arm was hurting for a short while but pain went away after a bit.

2nd jab in few months and all done and dusted so to speak.

Have heard there is less reported side effects with the Pfizer and you only experience some during the second dose

Had my second Pfizer on Friday, in and out inside 45 minutes, including the 15 minutes observation afterwards.
No I'll effects after, arm is a little tender, but all in all, nothing to worry about.
Roll on September and my much rebooked holiday to Spain. (Fingers crossed)

I had my 2nd Pfizer last week. Initially ok, but then 24-48 hours later I felt absolutely the worst I've ever felt in my life. I'm a relatively healthy man but there was a point during that period that I felt I might not make it. Thankfully better now.

If it wasn't going to be a requirement for everything (travel etc), I wouldn't have bothered.

I had Pfizer. 1at shot was fine. Really dead and sore arm for 3 days but that's about it. Got 2ND shot at about 2pm and at 3am I felt like I had a really really bad flu. This lasted 3 days of being very ill. I went about my normal life again after the 3 days of bed and flu. To be honest I genuinely didn't feel right for about 3 weeks after my 2ND shot though.

I've had two Pfizer jabs. The first left a sore arm, the second no sore arm but mild flu like symptoms for 24 to 48 hours, much better than catching Covid. The differnce between my first and second jab was to relax my arm which I will remember for future jobs as the sore arm for the first jab was worse then the mild flu symptoms. It's strange that my bluetooth seems to have stopped working on my phone (I'm not being serious about the bluetooth).

Back