Jedi maker xtream

There is ways to do it for jedi and xc-lite one way for jedi is if your supplier supplies M3u download your m3u as a playlist ftp into your box via root then ect then enigma2 then jedi playlist put it in there then go into jedi and your m3u playlist should be there and load it up I had a play around last night on my box and with a little help figured it out

There is ways to do it for jedi and xc-lite one way for jedi is if your supplier supplies M3u download your m3u as a playlist ftp into your box via root then ect then enigma2 then jedi playlist put it in there then go into jedi and your m3u playlist should be there and load it up I had a play around last night on my box and with a little help figured it out
Nice one Baz, but after an hour putting the m3u manually on Suls last night!! I might just leave it on till the content improves!!

Like i have posted various times is provider related if jedi will work or not

Screen shot below explaining
Here is a screen shot of 2 providers.
One is using some sort of barebones player_api.php, the other still seems to have a full xtream panel.
This highlights the exact problem at the moment.
All the values on the right pic are what are used on the playlist page. Which is why if your current provider is missing these values, then that is probably whats causing a crash.

28302f331522a5035b.png

No the epg does not work unfortunately but i suspect thats because my epg provider cfg is not showing in epg importer anymore as JM configured this for me, but also my providers app for android doesnt have an epg either anymore i believe they are working on it. Also Jedi Maker is not for satellite only IPTV.
Ok and is there any way to do it for satellite channels? Just need the channels to update. Or i do an update and sent it out to other boxes. Is there a way to do it?
Thanks.

Ok and is there any way to do it for satellite channels? Just need the channels to update. Or i do an update and sent it out to other boxes. Is there a way to do it?
Thanks.
This is a posting on iptv jedi so post in the correct section (satellite) and you will get the help

HELP: When I use this plugin then it delete my normal Bouquet. Anyone help me please the right way to set it up.

Can't openly post links to other forums what is it what you want to do set jedi up if so will be something like this
http://
Url mydogsarse.com
Port 8000
Username pedigree
Password expensive
Then green to save exit out of Jedi then go back into jedi press OK on your playlist change alias to what ever you want then
Leave the other settings till at bottom
Use provider epg set to enable
Use rytec uk epg set to enable
UK only force UK name swap set to enable
then press green select which bouquets you want or press yellow to select all bouquets
press green to install them and bouquets will create for you

Can't openly post links to other forums what is it what you want to do set jedi up if so will be something like this
Url mydogsarse.com
Port 8000
Username pedigree
Password expensive
Then green to save exit out of Jedi then go back into jedi press OK on your playlist change alias to what ever you want then
then press green select which bouquets you want or press yellow to select all bouquets
Nothings coming up with mydogsarse???

Url mydogsarse.com
Port 8000
Username pedigree
Password expensive
Thank you very much for help.

I don't know if this helps but I had a disappearing bouquets!! In Jedi !! ABM settings needed adjusting for its scans!!

Set abm to update before jedi updates if bouquets are dissappearing then you need to set abm to keep non auto bouquets to yes

Have you imported the bouquets by selecting which ones to install then once installed exit completely out of Jedi to normal TV then press epg button and press next till you see your iptv bouquets

Back