Joshua vs Usyk

Plan A Box a pound for pound great = Fail
Plan B Bang him out early = Only option left Fail but money in the bank
He should've applied the pressure in 1st fight AJ had the power to take him out but he truly thought he could out box usyk but I hope AJ does beat him in 2nd fight with Shere power
Shock of the century lol.

Expect another masterclass performance from Usyk.
usyk has openly admitted AJ could've knocked him out if he applied the pressure when he hurt him.
Then usyk was told not to knock AJ out🤣🤣🤣

He should've applied the pressure in 1st fight AJ had the power to take him out but he truly thought he could out box usyk but I hope AJ does beat him in 2nd fight with Shere power

usyk has openly admitted AJ could've knocked him out if he applied the pressure when he hurt him.
AJ if he goes for it and he has to, needs to do it in the first 3 if he waits he will be gassing.

Thing is Usky now knows he carries enough power to trouble AJ and knock him out, we may see Usky go for it. Who's ya money on ?

I think Usyk had him for the taking in the last round before the end of the fight.

AJ has to go out all out in the rematch if he has any hope of KO Usyk. Has to be aggressive and be on the front foot.

But I'm sure Usyk will have his own game plan to make sure he stays away from the power.

AJ if he goes for it and he has to, needs to do it in the first 3 if he waits he will be gassing.

Thing is Usky now knows he carries enough power to trouble AJ and knock him out, we may see Usky go for it. Who's ya money on ?
My money will always be on AJ as followed him for years but I do like usyk aswell but then I backed Billy Joe to beat canelo 😂😂

Nothing to be scared about. Anyone who thinks sport isn't fixed is living in a fantasy.
Remember when Leicester city won prem?
Then following season they lost every game until Ranieri got sacked, then following week won, that was just coincidence?

My money will always be on AJ as followed him for years but I do like usyk aswell but then I backed Billy Joe to beat canelo 😂😂
Would love him to regain his titles mate, i too have followed him for years. But he's up against a very clever pound for pound fighter that we have seen is more than up to the task.

Usky know's all too well what Aj's plan will be this time. Im looking forward to it.

Yeah he might drop his wallet on his toe, Usyk won't win a round in the rematch
:ROFLMAO: Im going to love bumping this thread and this quote.

Remember when Leicester city won prem?

Fun fact for your Pabs.

Leicester won the title on 81 points. They would have only won it one other season based on this total since the turn of the 21st Century. The 2010-11 Season they would have nicked it from United who finished that year on 80 points. They wouldn't have won it any other time based on this points total since the turn of the century to this day.

Last edited:
Fun fact for your Pabs.

Leicester won the title on 81 points. They would have only won it one other season based on this total since the turn of the 21st Century. The 2010-11 Season they would have nicked it from United who finished that year on 80 points. They wouldn't have won it any other time based on this points total since the turn of the century to this day.
Very nice but that wasn't the point.
The point was they threw every game in the following season until Claudio Ranieri was sacked then they won.
In other words the games were fixed, no one could pinpoint who nobbled them but they were nobbled....obviously the players wanted him out and they got their way, it's happened hundreds of times so I can't fathom why people are stunned that someone suggests a boxing match is fixed

The point was they threw every game in the following season until Claudio Ranieri was sacked then they won.
In other words the games were fixed, no one could pinpoint who nobbled them but they were nobbled....obviously the players wanted him out and they got their way, it's happened hundreds of times so I can't fathom why people are stunned that someone suggests a boxing match is fixed

Meanwhile that same season the mighty foxes under Claudio won their first three matches in their debut season in the Champions League, while also keeping four consecutive clean sheets.

Leicester managed to top their group with 13 points and qualify for the knock-out round of the champions league for the first time in their history. Thanks to Claudio.

So unless your specifically talking about the league or your ass. Leicester were still playing for Claudio.

I guess, based on your logic again they probably wanted Claudio sacked in the league but keep his managerial position in the Champions League! 😂😂😂

Last edited:

We know sport can be fixed. Cricket is a prime example of that. Yes boxing fights have been fixed and still can be as we have seen numerous instances over the many many years of the sport.

But nah AJ/Usyk fight wasn't fixed but in actual fact AJ was outboxed by Usyk. It really is that simple.

Seems like you may be in fantasy land mate.

Meanwhile that same season the mighty foxes under Claudio won their first three matches in their debut season in the Champions League, while also keeping four consecutive clean sheets.

Leicester managed to top their group with 13 points and qualify for the knock-out round of the champions league for the first time in their history. Thanks to Claudio.

So unless your specifically talking about the league or your ass. Leicester were still playing for Claudio.

I guess, based on your logic again they probably wanted Claudio sacked in the league but keep his managerial position in the Champions League! 😂😂😂
Are you deliberately missing the point?
They lost a shitload of games in order to get rid of him.
It's common knowledge, all the sky sports pundits were up in arms about it, the newspapers too, everyone knew that the games had been lost purposely.
They had been thrown.
Fixed
What part of this are you struggling with?
We know sport can be fixed. Cricket is a prime example of that. Yes boxing fights have been fixed and still can be as we have seen numerous instances over the many many years of the sport.

But nah AJ/Usyk fight wasn't fixed but in actual fact AJ was outboxed by Usyk. It really is that simple.

Seems like you may be in fantasy land mate.

Outboxed?
There was only one person boxing, AJ was just blocking and bouncing around, I assumed the idea was to hit your opponent, maybe if he'd attempted to a few times it wouldn't have been so obvious....coupled with the suggestion in this thread that Usyk was told not to knock him out, is that not also indicative that there was a masterplan?

Are you deliberately missing the point?
They lost a shitload of games in order to get rid of him.
It's common knowledge, all the sky sports pundits were up in arms about it, the newspapers too, everyone knew that the games had been lost purposely.
They had been thrown.
Fixed
What part of this are you struggling with?

Oh man, you really are hard work lol.

You clearly said they threw every game in your previous post to get Claudio sacked. However, they didn’t though did they? Because like I said if you can actually read they managed to top their group with 13 points and qualify for the knock-out round of the champions league for the first time in their history. Under Claudio. They couldn’t have achieved that if they ‘threw every game’

What part are you struggling with? 🧂😂

Oh man, you really are hard work lol.

You clearly said they threw every game in your previous post to get Claudio sacked. However, they didn’t though did they? Because like I said if you can actually read they managed to top their group with 13 points and qualify for the knock-out round of the champions league for the first time in their history. Under Claudio. They couldn’t have achieved that if they ‘threw every game’ 😂😂
They threw their league games.
It was obvious to everyone when they couldn't manage a draw against Bournemouth but could beat euro games.
And why are you coming out with shit like "if you can read" and such likes, are you six?

They threw their league games.
It was obvious to everyone when they couldn't manage a draw against Bournemouth but could beat euro games.

Getting there now mate. Glad we cleared that up. Just threw the league games then. Guess they wanted a new manager in the league but wanted Claudio in the Champions League.

And why are you coming out with shit like "if you can read" and such likes, are you six?

I legit thought you were struggling to comprehend what I was saying. However, now you’ve admitted they only ‘threw’ league games.

Glad we got there in the end Pabs. Contrary to the fact, yes Sport can be fixed but not all of it. True Sporting moments like Leicester winning the league can happen with no conspiracies.

Last edited:
Back