Joshua vs Usyk

As usual you are making a big deal out of nothing.

Specifically with my posts. Shouldn't expect anything different from you.
Not making a big deal out of it you’ve accused some one of been a disgrace aon their family name all because a judge awarded the wrong person a winner in a fight and a cheat.
Shouldn’t go around calling people a cheat or disgrace on their family name when done nothing wrong it would be like people calling you a disgrace on your family for watching iptv!!! And not paying vm or sky prices

Not making a big deal out of it you’ve accused some one of been a disgrace aon their family name all because a judge awarded the wrong person a winner in a fight and a cheat.
Shouldn’t go around calling people a cheat or disgrace on their family name when done nothing wrong it would be like people calling you a disgrace on your family for watching iptv!!! And not paying vm or sky prices

Ok my bad your the Mr know it all after all. Forgot who I was speaking to. My mistake.

Wilder has got amazing KO power that no doubt would spark AJ out .

Fury should of been KO by wilder but he took his punch and got up from it.

I seriously doubt AJ could do that if wilder lands on him.
The thing is fury is alot fitter than he was in the first wylder fight. That showed in the rematch to be honest he is a giant of a man.

The thing is fury is alot fitter than he was in the first wylder fight. That showed in the rematch to be honest he is a giant of a man.

Ye fury was nowhere near his absolute best fitness wise in the first fight against wilder and he put a masterclass on.

Fury physically and mentally at 100% is a near impossible task to overcome.

Does anyone think fury will be at 100% next week as havnt had much of a training camp for obvious reasons doubt it would matter and is wilder just going to go out there and try land bomb after bomb

Does anyone think fury will be at 100% next week as havnt had much of a training camp for obvious reasons doubt it would matter and is wilder just going to go out there and try land bomb after bomb
I don't think he needs to be 100% to beat wylder. He was training really hard for the AJ fight so he is not going to be out of shape.

I think he was at about 70% in the first fight that was wylders best chance to beat him in my opinion

I don't think he needs to be 100% to beat wylder. He was training really hard for the AJ fight so he is not going to be out of shape.

I think he was at about 70% in the first fight that was wylders best chance to beat him in my opinion
Apart from the usyk or aj fight next for winner and looser who else could they possibly face as both seem to avoid whyte imo apart from that what happens next cause when you look at the rankings there’s not really any big draw names who would put a good fight on

Whyte won't be no trouble for wilder or fury, he got smashed by povetkin and dropped by Parker who cant punch, whyte needs to get past wallin 1st who ent no mug

Whyte deserves a shot at the world title.

But most likely outcome will be being schooled by Usyk and Fury.

Barring a few top names in the heavyweight division there isn't much depth in quality in the division.

I think you have to be a machine to beat fury. Wylder through his best punch and Fury still got up.

The only logical way I can see if you get on the inside of fury and work the body for about 6/7 rounds try and take some steam out of him.

Wylder has a good punch in his arsenal but he is not a skilful boxer where fury has both skill and power.

Whyte deserves a shot at the world title.

But mostly likely outcome will be being schooled by Usyk and Fury.

Barring a few top names in the heavyweight division there isn't much depth in quality in the division.
That’s my point where does wilder/fury go after their fight yeah there’s usyk and AJ but apart from that who else

That’s my point where does wilder/fury go after their fight yeah there’s usyk and AJ but apart from that who else

There isnt much else in the wings. Which has been the state of the division for a very very long time.

You have Joyce as an option also. He seems decent and deserves a crack.

Apart from that you have some up and coming guys who are no where ready to take on the main guys.

If fury archives his dreams it will be time for him to retire in his case hopefully undefeated.

If fury gets all the belts at the same time can see him retiring then as won't have anything left to do. He would have beaten everyone there would be to beat and accomplished everything.

Joe Joyce should be given a shot and it won't be long till hrgovich is knocking on the door, he's a MONSTER!!

Ye mate Hrgovich is a complete beast and scary at that lol.

He has huge future at the division and really would love to see him mix it up with Fury, Wilder, Usyk, AJ.

I think whyte needs his shot, but Eddie hearn is so far up aj backside he isn't boverd about whyte, never seen a fighter mandatory for so long, and tbh whyte didn't really push for a title shot, you would of thought he would of done everything possible to force the fight, he's in it to make as much money as possible before he hangs them up

I think whyte needs his shot, but Eddie hearn is so far up aj backside he isn't boverd about whyte, never seen a fighter mandatory for so long, and tbh whyte didn't really push for a title shot, you would of thought he would of done everything possible to force the fight, he's in it to make as much money as possible before he hangs them up

Ye he didn't fight hard enough to get the title shot he was and still is owed.

Be it going to court fighting against the boxing boards he should have done everything in his power to make sure he got the mandatory title fight he was legally owed.

But seems he just has given up on it and is in the mindset if it happens it happens.

Plan A Box a pound for pound great = Fail
Plan B Bang him out early = Only option left Fail but money in the bank

Back