Keepalive

Guys. Having trouble with the keepalive part of my line. When inputting my line via ftp I deleted all the keepalive part and just put in my line details. Now It's as if my line goes to sleep when I change from fta to paid. Any help please?

I don't think many people use it anymore, just putting your line in
should work fine. What cam are you using ?

Hi. It's mgcamd 1.38. So annoying. If your watching fta for any length of time once you change to paid channel, it takes about 30 seconds to kick in.

try 1.35. I've noticed this sometimes with nlines can be a bit arsey. First seen it on my Zgemma
I agree ditch the keep alive. I still use them on open boxes though, just always have really

Yeah, I would try a different cam, had the odd problem here and there
on the cam side and it's always been with 1.38

Even try Cccam 2.3.0 if Mgcamd 1.35 doesn't fix it.

No issues whatsoever. Have 3 different lines from same provider for family and no issues either plus it's only me has this issue. Ps I never had this problem on the older Sucmnsee flash. Only when I updated to latest one to get BT extra channels and setanta hd.

why the update? would the channels not come through with a normal scan and drop them into bouquets. you could always go back the way!

I did add them manually but then every time it updated in early hours they were gone so I updated to latest flash and ever since I've had this issue. It's no big deal but just annoying.

I did add them manually but then every time it updated in early hours they were gone so I updated to latest flash and ever since I've had this issue. It's no big deal but just annoying.
Its always a big deal when its annoying mate!

Yeah when you put it like that. I'm thinking of flashing with the latest mpockets or whatever that alternative one to Sucmnsee is called to see if that makes a difference.

Have you a link to latest one. I'm running the blue2-hd beta skin so I'll probably have to re-do all that but wouldn't mind asking as it fixed the issue.

glennb1873= I have suffered exactly the same problem with my IG Xpeed L2 ever since the Vix Hades 018 update which is now on the latest Vix image using mgcamd 138 . The problem persists and despite posting on the Vix forum have not been able to resolve, could possibly be Vix image sourced problem and as I'm reluctant to change to another image I have learnt to live with it.

With the lx2 as its supported why don't you do a online update you should have no problem with Setanta or Bt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back