Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Nobody 9/10

Brilliant movie. Really really enjoyed it have to say. Such a fast paced movie and action packed and just went so quickly didnt feel long at all. My kind of movie not drawn out or anything.

Very John wick esque as well gave of very similiar vibes to it but also felt different also which is a positive.

Love the John wick franchise and love this one now also.

I know Film 4 is going to be showing it soon, but that will have ads of course. Just noticed theres a good version on Series the watch, but the audio is very low.

Last edited:
Arrival.

An absolute masterpiece of thought provoking story telling. Not a classic 'sci-fi' movie. It uses a sci fi story to explore much more in depth themes.

Not for everyone but if you like movies that make you think and have the rare ability to make you look inwards and think about your concept of life, this is a treat. You have to pay attention and watch it right the way though but you will be rewarded in the end. It's a little slow to get going but bear with it.

He's given up and just taking paydays. A sad end for one of the great action guys. Sold his soul.

Die hard are still some of my favourite action movies. He was brilliant in the early ones for sure.

Arrival.

An absolute masterpiece of thought provoking story telling. Not a classic 'sci-fi' movie. It uses a sci fi story to explore much more in depth themes.

Not for everyone but if you like movies that make you think and have the rare ability to make you look inwards and think about your concept of life, this is a treat. You have to pay attention and watch it right the way though but you will be rewarded in the end. It's a little slow to get going but bear with it.

I agree mate brilliant movie but won't be for everyone.

Very unique story I must say and really enjoyed the story telling throughout. You have to be really focused though.

It's not like any other typical sci fi movie which is why I though it was so unique at the time.

Watched 'the gentlemen' last night on you guys say so. Really enjoyed it, thanks for the recommendation! a solid 7 or 8/10 for me. As others said, great to see Hugh Grant in something other than chick flick default mode, he really nailed it. Not one of Guy's best but obviously the bar is set enormously high.

Suprising thing for me was the total prize money that the syndicate ended up winning each out of the total overall won by the horse in his career, shows how much it costs for stable fees, trainers, handlers, jockeys, food, etc, the probably won more from the bookies than what they got as part owners, but your spot on, very good movie.

Suprising thing for me was the total prize money that the syndicate ended up winning each out of the total overall won by the horse in his career, shows how much it costs for stable fees, trainers, handlers, jockeys, food, etc, the probably won more from the bookies than what they got as part owners, but your spot on, very good movie.
less than £2000 each

Back