Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Watched Quiet Place 2.
Not bad, bit slow getting going but better than the first film. Bit more detail about how the aliens got here and what happened on Day 1.

Watched the new conjouring 3 movie via a stream ladt night, was ok, weakest of the 3 to be honest. Think this genre is getting boring now

Sir Alex ferguson never give in 10/10

Brilliant amazing documentary film.

Amazing life story of this man in and out of football.

Even if you hate or dislike the guy as a rival fan really think people should give it a watch. One of the best documentaries I have seen for a long time.

Have this downloaded , gonna watch it this week sometime, My father in law worked with him for a while in the Govan shipyard, they started as apprentices together as they were the same age, he often talked about knowing Sir Alex back in the day, said all he ever talked about was football, he himself was football daft.

Sir Alex ferguson never give in 10/10

Brilliant amazing documentary film.

Amazing life story of this man in and out of football.

Even if you hate or dislike the guy as a rival fan really think people should give it a watch. One of the best documentaries I have seen for a long time.

Watched this the other night. A great insight into what makes him the man he is.

Have this downloaded , gonna watch it this week sometime, My father in law worked with him for a while in the Govan shipyard, they started as apprentices together as they were the same age, he often talked about knowing Sir Alex back in the day, said all he ever talked about was football, he himself was football daft.

Thats quality mate. Amazing knowing the guy.

When you do get a chance to watch it you wont be disappointed. Really opened my eyes to Sir Alex. Even more respect for him have to say.

Thats quality mate. Amazing knowing the guy.

When you do get a chance to watch it you wont be disappointed. Really opened my eyes to Sir Alex. Even more respect for him have to say.
Not for long though, only worked with each other for a few weeks, before they got moved around to different sections, dont think Ferguson was there for long, my father in law was there for five years.

Back