Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Didnt even look on there, I usually wait until they are on Series/thewatch, but the links for it on there are all bad quality at the minute, looking to just download it to watch further down the line, will have a look on my VOD though.

Army of the dead 7/10

Despite story being somewhat silly and to be expected from this type of film. Thought was a good watch and enjoyable.

I enjoyed it @channelking. just a good no brainer. Sit, watch and enjoy, didn't realise it was 2.5 hours long tho

Ye agree mate just to burn time and nothing to serious just relax and pass time by.

I rarely can stick to something like a show or film as my brain wanders off. But despite how long this film was it was good fun and enjoyable overall.

I'm really looking forward to "a quiet place part 2" which is coming out this week I believe.

Could be the same on vod I have a few providers and tried two got so far in then started breaking up third provider was ok.
Good quality on the E2istream now, watched it a few nights ago, not bad 7/10, Watched Nobody last night, good shoot em up film, 8/10.

Still awaiting the new Rurouni Kenshin movie :smiley: a bit far fetched but I have enjoyed all the ones ! have seen up till now still a sucker for old martial arts movies seven sumurai or was that the magnificent seven :laughing:

Back