Last movie you seen & rate it ?

I switched it off, after 40 minutes, thought it was rubbish, We ended up watching Gunpowder Milkshake instead, glad we did, very much enjoyed it, for anyone that hasnt seen it, and enjoys shoot em up action movies, then this is a must watch, 8/10 for me, my mrs enjoyed it and she normally falls asleep half way through movies.

I switched it off, after 40 minutes, thought it was rubbish, We ended up watching Gunpowder Milkshake instead, glad we did, very much enjoyed it, for anyone that hasnt seen it, and enjoys shoot em up action movies, then this is a must watch, 8/10 for me, my mrs enjoyed it and she normally falls asleep half way through movies.
been meaning to watch
Gunpowder Milkshake
cheers

Watched many saints of Newark last week, very good watch about the early days of the Sopranos, I wasnt a big fan of the tv show, but enjoyed this movie. 7/10

Been watching some of the mission impossible films and they really are good. Good action films with good story for each one in the franchise. Very entertaining and enjoyable.

Ghost protocol and rogue nation 8/10
Yes have seen a few considering Tom Cruise was supposedly doing his own stunts , started watching new James Bond film the other night No time To Die ,stopped watching it I will get back to it but when they are playing older bond movies themes (there is all the time in the word) kind of put me off.

Did you actually enjoy the film I did watch it all the way through, to me it was just a remake of another film , had a few pints in me now and at the time I watched it so cannot remember the original film . :ROFLMAO:

Yes have seen a few considering Tom Cruise was supposedly doing his own stunts , started watching new James Bond film the other night No time To Die ,stopped watching it I will get back to it but when they are playing older bond movies themes (there is all the time in the word) kind of put me off.

I personally think the mission impossible movies are really great and fun actions films.

Yes the story is similiar and doesn't change a great deal in the movies but still helluva fun ride imo

Did you actually enjoy the film I did watch it all the way through, to me it was just a remake of another film , had a few pints in me now and at the time I watched it so cannot remember the original film . :ROFLMAO:
Yes enjoyed it, it was a bit similar to another one of Paul Giametti's films Shoot em up from 2007, certainly not a remake of it but same type of film, but you might be thinking of some other one.

No time to die 6/10

It was a decent enough watch. Wasn't great or terrible. But in between. This and spectre were disappointments imo.

Hopefully we see a better bond in that role going forward.

Dunkirk 10/10

Watched this the other day for the second time and wow its still an absolute masterpiece from the story to keeping you on the edge of your seat throughout. Truly brilliant film.

Mission Impossible Fallout 9/10

Really enjoyable film as the rest of the movies in this franchise.

Story isnt groudbreaking or anything but still really really good action film and benji is a great character I might add also.

Look forward to the new one coming out next year.

Back