Last movie you seen & rate it ?

REC 10/10

Along with the original Exorcist this film are amongst my favourite horrors ever.

Forget the other REC films even second one which was good but dont hold a candle to the first one.

Not grounbreaking story but the way its shot, the scares, the actings all outstanding imo.

Cant get enough on this still is a quality horror.

Dune 9/10

Watched this a few days ago and didnt know what to expect from reading mixed reviews.

But have to say WOW. From the special effects, acting, the very clever and unique story I thought it was a a truly brilliant film and cant wait for Part 2.

Dune 9/10

Watched this a few days ago and didnt know what to expect from reading mixed reviews.

But have to say WOW. From the special effects, acting, the very clever and unique story I thought it was a a truly brilliant film and cant wait for Part 2.
Yes I also watched it quite good ws not sure what to expect having seen the original years back.

Seen it at the cinema last month, not bad but quite a few mistakes in the film, suppose its for dramatic effect, havent seen it up on the E2i player yet though, been looking to get it downloaded for a family member.
think its a light hearted story not a heavy Irish conflict movie
i used a torrent to download

Seen it at the cinema last month, not bad but quite a few mistakes in the film, suppose its for dramatic effect, havent seen it up on the E2i player yet though, been looking to get it downloaded for a family member.
There is always a LOT of artistic licence in any movie of this type, no matter where it is set.

South Park Pandemic TV movie Specials 9/10

South park has been up and down for me for years but still my favourite animation show compared to crap like Simpsons, family guy etc

But the two covid TV movie specials that came out recently were hilarious I must say. Really enjoyed them.

New matrix is so fekking boring I wouldn't have spent the money making it.

EDIT: it's been released in 720 and will appear on most vod today

New resident evil worth a watch if into that franchise also was released yesterday on vod plex ect

New resident evil worth a watch if into that franchise also was released yesterday on vod plex ect
I watched the res film last night bud, it wasn't to bad, but very OTT

Released in 720? That's fcukin poor mate 🤣🤣🤣

Back