LATEST UPDATED E2IPLAYER IPK

I think if you go to remove plugins check e2iplayer version enigma1969 versions start with h+
Mine begins with 2+
It's the one you uploaded a few months ago.

When I installed it @bigwig21 told me ( by PM) to update by going to Rubiks cube icon, info ver, maxbambi fork, download install restart.

It's no different, no content in thewatch, no tsiplayer but his is exactly same and everything works, which is why I assumed arm/mips could be the difference

I always check in plugins but there was nothing there.
Nothing in portal list neither.
Rebooted after each installation.
On fourth installation it actually installed.

It's the same one I removed an hour ago, thewatch isn't working so that was a pleasant hour wasted.
It comes up with the same error:
View attachment 59619
I was getting that error and tried VPN as suggested and that worked but when trying to play a stream I get IFD protocol error.

I don't use it much tbh just odd VOD that might not be on IPTV so I'm going to leave it at that

The whole plug in has got worse , on TSI Player , openload movies has been added, but if I try to go into it, the box freezes, on mediabox I have noticed a lot of series are not updating to the latest episodes, some other series that have latest episodes up, they are just not playing.

Mine begins with 2+
It's the one you uploaded a few months ago.

When I installed it @bigwig21 told me ( by PM) to update by going to Rubiks cube icon, info ver, maxbambi fork, download install restart.

It's no different, no content in thewatch, no tsiplayer but his is exactly same and everything works, which is why I assumed arm/mips could be the difference
even the one from feeds is maxbambi now if you edit the settings but no adult and tsiplayer you need enigma1969 version.

The whole plug in has got worse , on TSI Player , openload movies has been added, but if I try to go into it, the box freezes, on mediabox I have noticed a lot of series are not updating to the latest episodes, some other series that have latest episodes up, they are just not playing.
i just tried openload works ok playing justice league at the moment in fact I just installed the version I just uploaded even though mines was upto date just to try it out. it updates lo latest version.

I'm starting to remember why I stopped using it in the first place.
Constant updates, new versions, tweaks and such likes and lots of wasted hours for nothing.
I stopped using it a long time ago because by the time you found a Friday night film to watch, it was Saturday afternoon.

I'm starting to remember why I stopped using it in the first place.
Constant updates, new versions, tweaks and such likes and lots of wasted hours for nothing.
I stopped using it a long time ago because by the time you found a Friday night film to watch, it was Saturday afternoon.
I had also stopped using it still had it installed but I do tend to go back to it to look for film or series not in provider vod or series and it is actually better than it has been for a while more hosts working.

Its a free app so cannot really complain can you. Plex get a firestick and use Cinema HD or Live net TV Another good one is UK Turks and all free

I had also stopped using it still had it installed but I do tend to go back to it to look for film or series not in provider vod or series and it is actually better than it has been for a while more hosts working.
Up until a few days ago thewatch was perfect, updated daily and all new stuff in there.
That was all I used.
Now it's gone and the only other one that sounds promising, TSI won't install it's pretty much useless for me

i just tried openload works ok playing justice league at the moment in fact I just installed the version I just uploaded even though mines was upto date just to try it out. it updates lo latest version.
Yeah, tried again and some things working, but freezing the box on some series, so some things working from there, some on media box too, and Forja is ok, but I was mostly using Series/thewatch.

I do agree Cinema HD with RD is brilliant still.

But would not advise using live net TV stay away from them especially since found they give your ip address to third party for who knows what. Plus there streams are rubbish nowadays same with TVtap.
Talking about the E2iplayer links, the ones you mention are Android, are they not.

True, suppose nobody can complain, as Moshi says its free and I have downloaded loads of content in the past, movies, series, docs, so fair play, hope it does improve in the future, as it has before, and there are still some good working links on now, its just one of those things, getting used to the good links working and enjoying them, then they stop, frustrating.

Ye they are sorry my mistake mate.
I had been using Covenant on Kodi there for awhile, but even that seemed to stop adding new content, having used it in a month.

Buy urie a few cold ones and he can pop around and set it up for you :ROFLMAO: I am on every forum going and urie pops up on most. Cannot shake him off unless he is catikid under another name.
off topic but is dreamplex the only plex plugin available on enigma2 ?

Kodi and builds seem hit and miss with links hence why I stayed away from it.

If you looking at new options get a sub for RD and link with Cinema HD and I am sure you will be impressed.
Cinema hd hasnt been too bad for me without RD, also Morpheous tv , they were both working on my firestick last time I checked, but that was 5 or 6 weeks ago.

Back