LATEST UPDATED E2IPLAYER IPK

OK added the ipk to grogbuild but when I click on watch series icon I get the following error

1592390876936.png

Yeah thats what I get too , but a good lot of the other links are working, Moshi posted the working ones already, I am mostly using Series/thewatch and Series 9

OK added the ipk to grogbuild but when I click on watch series icon I get the following error

View attachment 52070
So the E2i player is now on Grogbuild for anyone that wants to re flash their box, is that correct grog?

So the E2i player is now on Grogbuild for anyone that wants to re flash their box, is that correct grog?
yes mate and it includes an opkg hold on it as well as autotimer so they should not update when doing software updates. Just got to double check the hold as can't remember if I uploaded that change now lol, neither are listed in software updates so I think i did as grogbuild uses an older autotimer

EDIT: YES both e2iplayer and autotimer are held so will (should) not update with software updates

One thing I noticed, the old E2i Stream had become almost obsolete but BBC iPlayer still worked. This new variant of E2i Player has many working streams except BBC iPlayer!

Loaded onto the box, Zg H2H, noted the settings and altered as said, only seem to get 'no valid links' on films/series' that used to work?

hello Guys, got the new E2iPlayer updated ipk installed.

WatchSeries tends be very slow on loading lists or isit just my shitty box getting slow? and series9 says new javascript not yet supported yet.

hello Guys, got the new E2iPlayer updated ipk installed.

WatchSeries tends be very slow on loading lists or isit just my shitty box getting slow? and series9 says new javascript not yet supported yet.
Watchseries not slow here and series9 no javascript errors running openatv6.4 zgemma h9 combo.

Watchseries not slow here and series9 no javascript errors running openatv6.4 zgemma h9 combo.
Im running 6.4 too. Followed all the setup guide shown in this post. Not fussed but wanted to see some series’s.

Yes coz mine says 2020.06.23.02

when loading series’s it’s taking ages to load up

some of them no valid links eg bulletproof season 2

Mines the same, just tried to load, series and films I‘ve had working previously, wife likes ‘Billy Elliot’, nothing,
Some comedy series’s too, ‘no valid links’, I get the JavaScript issue on certain ones too,
like above, same version, 2020.06.02.
Running vix, (willobuild), latest version flashed last week.

im on 2020.06.23.02 and my "series watch" works on "mystream.to"
"series9" works on "server HD 720/movcloud9-HD P"
\\2seriesthewatch" works "server HD choose this server/movcloud9 HD P"

Back